The King of the Prison has arrived.

You're the ******** for accusing me of using the same words, like that matters. If it did, Id ask you to stop repeating the words " 13-year old pussy" and "my dick".

Despite what a couple of morons like you may think, the hype is still there. Hype is something that will never occur in your life unless you fulfil your dream and become the next Hitler.

Then we can talk about you and hype.

Ok, look, i've stopped worshipping Hitler a few months ago, after I saw the movie American History X, and i've already had that hype..it was last night to be exact, oh yeah.....How much do I owe your mom?

Fuck you Crashin.

Misawa would be ashamed that a n00b like you carries his face on your avatar.

Meant to say that Paglino hasn't done a Good, Bye, & Wresting or PPV review in ages now.

Fucking no-edits sucks balls.

Macca change your Avatar to one of the three Prisoner ones that I was so kind as to provide for the prisoners to be determined as what they are.

Yeah, um, just to clarify?

Neither one of you fucks know what Misawa would think.

Try a new subject.

I'm a noob? you forget I've been on this forum LONGER THAN YOU, YOU FUCK! and I'm NOT in Prison you little cunt stain.

by the way Misawa-san would be honored that I'm honoring his memory with using his avatar. so FUCK OFF.

Love how you're sucking my ass one day and trying to fuck it off the next. Where I come from, people like you are called snakes.

And no, Misawa wouldn't. The great Misawa was never a fan of little bitches like you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back