Welcome to the Prison Y2eh 2.0

Oh, he can't even remember how many black guys women need to call for make up for how disappointing he is.

Save it, Elmer. Not one phone call about crying scrawny Canadian kids.

And yet I don't use the word fat, ugly, echo, cunt, or ****e. See, this is why we call you a liar.

Also, the big dick thing. Seriously. No one on the planet is going to believe that a guy who complains about his freedom of expression being restricted because people thought his opinion about a professional wrestling columnist was ******ed has anything over 3.5", and I'm being nice.

You have to keep your lies within reason, otherwise they'll never have a chance.

Seriously? Are you really that stupid? You gave to be able to infer to pass grade 4? What's it like being a grown ass moron with a third grade education? You implied that your opinion of your mother is that she is a fat, ugly, echo cunt ****e, and anyone with anything past a 4th grade education can infer it.

Oh, he can't even remember how many black guys women need to call for make up for how disappointing he is.

Save it, Elmer. Not one phone call about crying scrawny Canadian kids.

This from the guy who's opinion of his mother is that she is a fat, ugly, echo cunt ****e..... Also, as I said before, I could care less if your cum dumpster mother was left satisfied. I mean, clearly you're the load she wished she'd swallowed.

09456608d616cf57a1d5576ae90cdb68717f7bf7e69fdce660e6235b8a516d6c.jpg

Speaking of, have you figured out what the word "banned" means yet?

Yeah, someone posted it proving that I, not you, was using it correctly.

I seem to recall telling you that my mother would destroy you sexually and then have to call a lot of men to erase the disappointment.

And that I know you're a liar because if you slept with my mother, you wouldn't brag about it, or talk about it with anyone besides a doctor and maybe a lawyer. The rest you appear to be making up.

Yeah, someone posted it proving that I, not you, was using it correctly.

Oh please, show me that post.

While you're at it, show me what you found out about Freedom of Speech/Expression and how incredibly wrong I really am about that, too.

I seem to recall telling you that my mother would destroy you sexually and then have to call a lot of men to erase the disappointment.

And that I know you're a liar because if you slept with my mother, you wouldn't brag about it, or talk about it with anyone besides a doctor and maybe a lawyer. The rest you appear to be making up.

And your opinion of her is that she is a fat, ugly, echo cunt ****e. I seem to remember telling you that the satisfaction of your cum dumpster mother is not anything I'd worry about. But, with you as a son, she'd have to have accepted life's disappointments. What was it like being a model as a child? I remember seeing you on pro-choice posters......

Oh please, show me that post.

While you're at it, show me what you found out about Freedom of Speech/Expression and how incredibly wrong I really am about that, too.

"Slyfox" deleted that thread as it proved that account to be the liar he's always been.

"Slyfox" deleted that thread as it proved that account to be the liar he's always been.

Ah, I see.

Well then, how about using that thing you're using and actually look up some of these things?

I think people call it the internet now. Seriously, there are reasons why people think you're a liar. Just fact check.

No, my opinion of her is that if you were to ever fuck my mother, she would leave you a broken shell of a boy. I've told you this directly maybe half a dozen times now, and yet you keep wanting to tell me what I'm telling you. :(

The rest of what you're claiming requires us to believe that you are a consumate lover of hot women with a huge cock, and c'mon, that's just not happening.

It's frustrating when you're trying to insult someone, and they aren't grasping the core concepts behind the insult.

Ah, I see.

Well then, how about using that thing you're using and actually look up some of these things?

I think people call it the internet now. Seriously, there are reasons why people think you're a liar. Just fact check.

Well for the simple reason that you asked where it was posted as I stated there was a definition posted. I know what the word means, someone posted a definition, a couple of the alters got all excited by it, so I showed how it proved me right.

Well for the simple reason that you asked where it was posted as I stated there was a definition posted. I know what the word means, someone posted a definition, a couple of the alters got all excited by it, so I showed how it proved me right.

So you don't remember what it said and can't find any online source that defends your claim?

No, my opinion of her is that if you were to ever fuck my mother, she would leave you a broken shell of a boy. I've told you this directly maybe half a dozen times now, and yet you keep wanting to tell me what I'm telling you. :(

The rest of what you're claiming requires us to believe that you are a consumate lover of hot women with a huge cock, and c'mon, that's just not happening.

It's frustrating when you're trying to insult someone, and they aren't grasping the core concepts behind the insult.

Nope, you implied that your opinion of your mother is that she is a fat, ugly, echo cunt ****e, kid. Now, you're trying to back track on your original thought, kid.

Nope, you implied that your opinion of your mother is that she is a fat, ugly, echo cunt ****e, kid. Now, you're trying to back track on your original thought, kid.
We've had the talk about repeating insults until they're ineffective. :(

It's like nothing has been learned here, by anyone.

I know what the word means and what was posted. If you need to learn it, you can look it up, kid.

God you're stupid.

Just give everyone the proper term for "banned" and how being able to still post on a website constitutes that.

And while you're at it, give everyone the proper usage of Freedom of Speech/Expression and how your rights were infringed upon online.

You're the one being called a liar, kid. Defend your shit or keep looking like a shithead.

We've had the talk about repeating insults until they're ineffective. :(

It's like nothing has been learned here, by anyone.

If your dad could have been less effective, or if he would have just lost that game of throw the flour and find the wet spot, maybe the number of children with FAS would have been one less.

God you're stupid.

Just give everyone the proper term for "banned" and how being able to still post on a website constitutes that.

And while you're at it, give everyone the proper usage of Freedom of Speech/Expression and how your rights were infringed upon online.

You're the one being called a liar, kid. Defend your shit or keep looking like a shithead.

Wow, you get awful angry when people won't spoon feed you, don't you, kid? Naw, I think Ill stick with the fact that I've taken what someone'else posted once and used it to my advantage already and leave it at that.

Wow, you get awful angry when people won't spoon feed you, don't you, kid? Naw, I think Ill stick with the fact that I've taken what someone'else posted once and used it to my advantage already and leave it at that.

In other words, you can't provide reasonable evidence that you are right about anything you've said and instead are copping out like someone with a small dick would.

Nah, I ain't mad. Just disappointed on how easy it is for everyone to virtually destroy you in this thread and how you're not even willing to defend yourself without resorting to circular arguments.

I was kind of hoping to be proven wrong by you. But instead I get the "I'm right you're wrong lalala can't hear you" discussion that kids resort to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back