patsbrain

IrishCanadian25

Going on 10 years with WrestleZone
Flaming, and over a Lance Cade discussion no less, which makes it twice as bad!

Dude was acting like an ass, and, sometimes, the only way to deal with a child is to act childish. Big Will is an idiot, and an elitist (which is funny, because he is a wrestling fan). I'm guessing you can't ban me for saying this in a private message.

And I'm guessing all of Big Will's smart ass comments responding to each of my sentences just barely skates under the line of flaming. Way to stick together.

On second thought, go ahead and erase my info, I am no longer interested in posting on these forums. You aren't interested in having actual back and forth discussions on these forums. You would rather all the little marks walk in lock step with you, and you punish dissent with shit like this. You can keep that shit, I'm no interested.

Welcome to prison. Dissent with anyone you like, if you come back at all, and realize that debate is ALWAYS welcome, but name calling and flaming is a no-no.

No you guys are good Dushebags. You hold shit that helps smelly chicks. He's just the empty old cold dushe.

eveyone's got that crazy fan Spawn. Just look at Marty2Hotty and Disco. I'm sure if Disco asked Marty to bend over he would hurt himself he would be moving so fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back