Welcome to the Prison Y2eh 2.0

So, you're claiming I started this thread?
No, I'm claiming you started a thread which was then merged into this thread. This cannot be disputed, as the first post in this thread is yours.

That is a lie.
Except I didn't say that, so, once more, you're a liar.

You're stating that I started a thread welcoming myself to "The Prison"?
I did not say that, so you can stop your lying now.

Wow, you truly wouldn't know the truth if it came up at but you, bitch boy.
:disappointed:
For fuck's sake, man...

EDIT: To add to the disappointment, the other thread (with the exception of the edit) is post #1.

Meh, don't get too into it, travis. He's obviously attempting to troll, he's just really terrible at it.

So you didn't start a thread about your blog?

I started a thread once about my blog.....clearly, since the first post in this thread does not contain the address to my blog, it cannot be the same thread, can it? Also, the first post in this thread was not started by the ID I signed up with, which is Y2eh 2.0.

No, I'm claiming you started a thread which was then merged into this thread. This cannot be disputed, as the first post in this thread is yours.

Except I didn't say that, so, once more, you're a liar.

I did not say that, so you can stop your lying now.

:disappointed:

Meh, don't get too into it, travis. He's obviously attempting to troll, he's just really terrible at it.

That first point is a fundamental lie since the post I would have made would have been made with my blog address, which the first post doesn't have, and would have been made with my ID, Y2eh 2.0.

Meh now you are boring me. You are kinda like Lost. Interesting at first. Then confusing. Then boring. Then interesting again (haven't seen a troll make a blog before, kudos on that). Then disappointing.

I started a thread once about my blog.....clearly, since the first post in this thread does not contain the address to my blog, it cannot be the same thread, can it? Also, the first post in this thread was not started by the ID I signed up with, which is Y2eh 2.0.

You're aware mods can alter posts right? Even after we can't edit them anymore.

And when your name was changed to Elmer Fudd it would have changed all your previous posts to that name.

If you were able to see the two threads you started in the wrestling section you would see that your name is Elmer Fudd on those as well.

I saw the second Hobbitt movie tonight. I thought it was terrific. I enjoyed the first as well. Has anyone else seen it? How about you Fudd?

I thought it was terrific too but dragged on a little towards the end. Didn't care much about the humans part of the story. The highlight for me were the river chase that should be a future theme park staple and Benedict Cumberbatch's Smaug which sounded really really cool.The first one was kind of boring for me.

Courtesy of Killam.

jdrsa8yl.png

If you get into it on a meta level though, it does stir some interesting thoughts. Words and language only have meaning because a certain critical mass of people believe a word to have that meaning. In Elmer's world, it's entirely possible that he could be telling the truth, because words in Elmer World have a different meaning than they do in Real World.

There's a concept called "umwelt", which is pretty slippery to get a handle on but goes like this- there are multiple valid interpretations of the same world, created from the unique vantage point of the individual. The easiest example of this would be the pitches at which some animals hear sound; unnoticeable to a human, but very much part of a dog's umweltwen.

Of course, the definition of insanity would be when your umwelten differs significantly from the common umwelten of your species/geographic group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umwelt

I thought it was terrific too but dragged on a little towards the end. Didn't care much about the humans part of the story. The highlight for me were the river chase that should be a future theme park staple and Benedict Cumberbatch's Smaug which sounded really really cool.The first one was kind of boring for me.

The pacing only got to me once. Like you it was with the human/Bard stuff. The thing is though, I think the visual is so incredible that the slowness doesn't bother me so much. Plus it's like throwing in a Divas or Curtis Axel match between main events to give the crowd a chance to calm down and prepare for the main event.

I thought Smaug was going to bite it in this movie. Even if you haven't read the books, it is obvious what kills him. It took me some time but it now makes total sense to save his death for the next movie. Otherwise his death would feel like Bain's in that it is kind of a letdown compared to the earlier scene.

If you get into it on a meta level though, it does stir some interesting thoughts. Words and language only have meaning because a certain critical mass of people believe a word to have that meaning. In Elmer's world, it's entirely possible that he could be telling the truth, because words in Elmer World have a different meaning than they do in Real World.

There's a concept called "umwelt", which is pretty slippery to get a handle on but goes like this- there are multiple valid interpretations of the same world, created from the unique vantage point of the individual. The easiest example of this would be the pitches at which some animals hear sound; unnoticeable to a human, but very much part of a dog's umweltwen.

Of course, the definition of insanity would be when your umwelten differs significantly from the common umwelten of your species/geographic group.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umwelt

Interesting stuff but comparing Fudd to dogs is incredibly insulting. At least most dogs show a modicum of intelligence.

Except pugs. I am not nor will I ever be a pug person.

You're aware mods can alter posts right? Even after we can't edit them anymore.

And when your name was changed to Elmer Fudd it would have changed all your previous posts to that name.

If you were able to see the two threads you started in the wrestling section you would see that your name is Elmer Fudd on those as well.

I am aware of that, but here's the thing, that is not what I posted, nor is it the name I chose, therefore, I cannot be held responsible for it. If the lil bitch wants to exert the tiniest bit of power afforded to him in his volunteer position to gain credibility by changing my posts, he can go ahead, but then, they are his posts, no longer mine. It's a shame lil bitch has to resort to that to feel good about himself, but such is life of lil hitch.

I am aware of that, but here's the thing, that is not what I posted, nor is it the name I chose, therefore, I cannot be held responsible for it. If the lil bitch wants to exert the tiniest bit of power afforded to him in his volunteer position to gain credibility by changing my posts, he can go ahead, but then, they are his posts, no longer mine. It's a shame lil bitch has to resort to that to feel good about himself, but such is life of lil hitch.

You have a way with words sir. *sniff*

So, how's convincing people about your opinions on Mark Madden going?

That's your best comeback. lil bitch?

Looking at the comments section of Madden's columns, people don't take much convincing to understand that Madden is an ass hat who spews jealous BS in an attempt to become relevant in the wrestling world. Not sure if the bigger problem is what he says or that he says it on the least reputable wrestling site around.

I dunno what's worse? The fact that this guy's trying to troll Sly, or the fact that Sly keeps taking the bait.
:lmao:

I take it you're not familiar with what trolling is. I post in the thread, because I'm on the forum and I'm going to post anyways. This thread entertains me, so I keep posting in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back