Welcome to the Prison Y2eh 2.0

:lmao:

I take it you're not familiar with what trolling is. I post in the thread, because I'm on the forum and I'm going to post anyways. This thread entertains me, so I keep posting in it.

Sure, lil bitch. Funny how everyone else is always wrong except for you and the other IDs.

It's not funny at all, I'm just always right. If you were really bothering me, I would have simply banned you long ago.

Except that you're often wrong, and when you are, you try and lie your way out of it, lil bitch. And, yes, it is funny that you'd think that, lil bitch.

He didn't like being called "kid" and really, " lil bitch" fits him best anyway.

So if he didn't like being called kid, why not call him that to disgruntle him? "lil bitch" just makes you lack grammatical skills, which is the last thing you need now.

Even in your own warped logic, you don't make sense.

I don't think you know what M.O. means.

But you should probably repeat it a whole bunch because that would be really humiliating.

It stands for "modus operandi" which, in terms you'll understand, lil bitch, means, it's what you do.

So then.
I can't use better ones. You take them and repeat them. :(

Again. And again. And again.
That would be your M.O., wouldn't it, lil bitch?
It stands for "modus operandi" which, in terms you'll understand, lil bitch, means, it's what you do.
You're saying my M.O. would be to create insults which you take and then repeat back to me. I know you're trying, extremely hard, to be insulting, so I figured you just didn't know what modus operandi meant.

Suh-wing and a miss.

So then.

You're saying my M.O. would be to create insults which you take and then repeat back to me. I know you're trying, extremely hard, to be insulting, so I figured you just didn't know what modus operandi meant.

Suh-wing and a miss.

Look, I know reading comprehension isn't a strength of yours, lil bitch, but that was an easy one. Try again, lil bitch.

The pacing only got to me once. Like you it was with the human/Bard stuff. The thing is though, I think the visual is so incredible that the slowness doesn't bother me so much. Plus it's like throwing in a Divas or Curtis Axel match between main events to give the crowd a chance to calm down and prepare for the main event.

I thought Smaug was going to bite it in this movie. Even if you haven't read the books, it is obvious what kills him. It took me some time but it now makes total sense to save his death for the next movie. Otherwise his death would feel like Bain's in that it is kind of a letdown compared to the earlier scene.

The theatre had a collective moan when they gave us a to be continued ending. We needed the payoff after Smaug revived us from the dreary Bard stuff.

This would have been really funny if Elmer Fudd was actually my alt. But I can't make myself sound that pathetic.
That's the most horrible Knights and Knaves riddle ever. This is what's going to happen to me when I finally go to Hell. There's going to be three knights guarding the way out. One always tells the truth, one always lies, and the third one shouts annoying shit at you for all eternity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back