Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
2v9rhbm.jpg

Main card

• Lightweight bout: Kenny Florian vs. Takanori Gomi
  • Heavyweight bout: Roy Nelson vs. Stefan Struve
  • Middleweight bout: Nate Quarry vs. Jorge Rivera
  • Lightweight bout: Ross Pearson vs. Dennis Siver

The main card starts at 8 pm, followed by the season premiere of The Ultimate Fighter at 10. Of course, it airs on Spike.

Don't spoil any undercard results, in case they have time to fill, they'll show undercard fights.

I may be here to support Gomi, if I remember. Or I could just watch it.

Yeah :shrug:

Doc, you should join us. I will actually be here for sure tonight. I am stoked to see if Struve can prove he is legit or not tonight against Nelson. Also, Florian and Gomi should be a rocket buster.

Yeah...this is really my attempt to get into MMA. JMT showed me a video of Gomi and told me about this thing, so I'll watch. I'd love to have something else to talk about on here.

WAR GOMI!!!!!

[YOUTUBE]kJzKhhT8ww0[/YOUTUBE]​

^^That's the video I posted for Doc. It's perhaps my favorite HL of all time. The dude who made it couldn't have done a more awesome job.

But yeah... I'll definitely be tuning in. Not sure yet whether or not I'll be apart of the LD, but you'll for sure hear my thoughts on the Broadcast in the MMA Section not long afterward.

Also, note that the season premier of the 11th Season of The Ultimate Fighter comes on immediately following UFN 21, so make sure to check that out as well.

JMT or guy, can either of you explain this whole WAR Fighter thing that everyone on Sherdog and UFC are doing now? I find it funny but I don't why they are doing it. WAR Machine by chance?

JMT or guy, can either of you explain this whole WAR Fighter thing that everyone on Sherdog and UFC are doing now? I find it funny but I don't why they are doing it. WAR Machine by chance?

WAR has been said with MMA on Sherdog since I can remember, WAR (insert fighters name here) just sorta means you support them, I always thought of it sorta meaning you will support them through war. At least that sounds good enough for me. Thats what you are talking about right?

Anyways I think I will be here. WAR Stefan Struve!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WAR has been said with MMA on Sherdog since I can remember, WAR (insert fighters name here) just sorta means you support them, I always thought of it sorta meaning you will support them through war. At least that sounds good enough for me. Thats what you are talking about right?

Anyways I think I will be here. WAR Stefan Struve!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's kind of what I figured it meant but wasn't sure, thanks.

EDIT: Also. WAR Struve and Quarry.

Can you imagine if wrestling was like this? Like, they acknowledged every wrestler's background and got footage from everywhere? That would be pretty cool. We'd need a crowd of smarks though.

I want Siver to win this, but I got a feeling Ross takes it. I like both of these guys so whoever wins, I hope they win big. Should be a good fight.

Can you imagine if wrestling was like this? Like, they acknowledged every wrestler's background and got footage from everywhere? That would be pretty cool. We'd need a crowd of smarks though.

If the WWE would be more like the MMA, they would see much better business.

Dennis Siver reminds me of Sean Sherk. Both are stocky, blondes who are ripped and have short hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back