UFC 126 LD - If You've Been Waiting to Get Into MMA, Watch This Card

Man, where in the hell were those bombs we're used to seeing from Omigawa? He was throwing that pitter-patter shit like Nick Diaz, but you can't do that kind of syle at Omigawa's size.

Very, very disappointing performance from him. He showed a lot of heart, and props to Mendes... but man, that was NOT the Michihiro Omigawa we saw against Hioki (the one 145er on this planet I feel could beat Aldo) and Takaya.

Aoki would do well in the UFC, as long as he avoided strikers (which, there aren't very many of in the Lightweight Division to be honest). However, he would dominate all the wrestlers in the division, no doubt.

Hatsu Hioki would also be great in the UFC I believe. And like Jon said... Gomi still has a shot to turn things around. Just put him in there with any LW who has the balls to stand with him, and he'll win every single fight he's in.

Man I hope Cerrone gets his ass beat. I may have picked him to win in the prediction contest but I am alright with him getting his ass beat. It would make me feel fucking awesome.

Aoki would do well in the UFC, as long as he avoided strikers (which, there aren't very many of in the Lightweight Division to be honest). However, he would dominate all the wrestlers in the division, no doubt.

Hatsu Hioki would also be great in the UFC I believe. And like Jon said... Gomi still has a shot to turn things around. Just put him in there with any LW who has the balls to stand with him, and he'll win every single fight he's in.

Oh, and Kawajiri would do well, too. He dominated Josh Thomson just about a month ago, and there's no doubt Thompson at this point in his career would be a serious contender in the UFC LW Division were he there.

That wasn't a sucker punch. Cerrone's hands were definitely in a striking position and not in a touching position.

Kelly is a bitch by the way. I actually want the guy from Denver with the overexaggerated Southern accent to win.

Cerrone was definitely not trying to touch gloves in the first. Kelly was in the right. Besides, Cerrone had that coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back