UFC Rio LD: DorksFromBrazil.com

Chael needs to improve in his ground work/ jiu-jitsu game all together. No matter if it's Anderson Silva or Brian Stann, Chael is an outstanding striker and wrestler, he's just missing that great ground game to make him a fully complete fighter.

Didnt see my favorite fighter fight. He fights three times a year. Thats it. One of those three times a hurricane decides to shut my power off right after the Edson fight. I dont even know who won that. Anderson is the best fighter of all time. No doubt in my mind. Cant wait to watch the rest of the ppv either tomorrow or monday.

Watch Anderson and Herb at 4:14:

21c5kw0.jpg

Little town called Florence about 15 minutes from Trenton. Calling Comcast later today. They tried some bullshit aboit giving me a 15 dollar deduction on the next purchase I make. Fuck that shit, give me the replay for free and ill be happy.

Great card last night. I hate Anderson but my god is it awesome to watch him strike with people. After last night he is the pound for pound best in the world, no doubt about it. I love Forrest but I was so happy for Shogun. He looked phenomenal and looks like he could be ready for another run at the belt. I hope so at least. Big Nog made me the happiest. I hate Schaub and it was great to see him get knocked the fuck out by Nog. And, Palhares vs. Miller was crazy. I loved that fight so much. I really thought Miller was about to pull of a Kongo-esque comeback in the first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back