UFC Rio LD: DorksFromBrazil.com

Im getting fucking PISSED at how hard they are hyping okami as the last man to beat Silva and how he is confident he can beat him again. He won by fucking DQ. He never beat him. Stop saying that, Goldie.

Sorry guys, just going to watch the fights, and not participate in the LD; I'll probably give my thoughts after the event if it matters to any of you at all.

Great show. Could not be happier for Big Nog and Shogun. Such awesome victories.

And Anderson Silva fucking rules. Dude drops motherfuckers with a weak jab... it's unbelievable. After he beats the winner of Sonnen/Stann, he needs to move up to Light Heavyweight for good and fight the real elite fighters of the sport. I'd much rather see that than Anderson vs. GSP. Anderson vs. GSP would go down just like Anderson's fight tonight with Okami. I also have no interest in seeing Dan Henderson back at 185.

JMT, are there really rumors of another Hendo vs. Silva fight. If so, no interest at all, Silva is far superior to him, but I disagree on the Anderson vs. GSP scenario of yours. I feel like GSP would be able to get Silva down to the ground, and not be dropped by a simple jab (which is still incredible that Silva can drop anyone with that.)

Yeah, it's rumored for one of the Fox events. Dana basically said Anderson's next opponent will either be Dan Henderson or Chael Sonnen, which I think is really unfair to Brian Stann.

And GSP's too small for Anderson, man. He'd get eaten alive, and he knows it.

I agree on the size, well I guess you're right, when you really think about it.

Also, that is unfair to Stann, if he goes out and knocks out Sonnen in 8 seconds, than Dana gives the fight to someone who hasn't fought at 185 in almost a year and a half? Doesn't make sense to me, and Silva took apart Hendo in their first fight as well. Some of Dana's decisions just don't make any sense at all to me.

I fully believe that if Chael fought Silva again, he'd win. I'm sure Jake Shields and the Diaz Bros would be happy to teach him how to defend a triangle.

I should have been smarter with my pick. Japanese fighters do not succeed in the UFC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back