UFC 126 LD - If You've Been Waiting to Get Into MMA, Watch This Card

Okay, bring on the Spike prelims. Liddell vs. Franklin gets me all that more hyped for tonight show.

IE made me miss the entire fucking fight. For months I haven't been able to watch videos on Firefox because every time I try, the vid ends up being really jerky/choppy. It's annoying as shit, and I've tried everything I could to fix the problem, but NOTHING works. On IE, however, videos play fine most of the time. However, I never fucking tried watching a damn live stream on IE before today, and for the last 25 minutes I've been putting up with my piece of shit frozen computer. Jesus Christ. FUCK INTERNET EXPLORER.

That on top of hearing Kid just got dominated... man, I'm pissed the fuck off. God I hope this card makes up for it. Come on, Omigawa. Please don't get lay and prayed on.

The way Omigawa pushed the camera out of the way during his intro was just plain menacing. I don't wanna be Mendes right now, Michi looks ready to return.

Omigawa needs to let his hands go. He's too worried about Mendes' takedowns. He needs to trust his Judo, scrambling, and ground game.

What message did Hominick really send Goldberg? That he beat up a bum in George Roop? Granted it was still nice, but it was still Roop.

Unless your name is Yushin Okami, if you're Japanese, you're going to be awful in the UFC. Even Gomi is only 1-2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back