UFC 126 LD - If You've Been Waiting to Get Into MMA, Watch This Card

I'll prolly watch the prelims on Spike, and if I can find a stream I'll watch the PPV, I really have nothing better to do tonight, since my GF is sick and all:(

So, how does this Facebook thing work, exactly? Can someone just give me a direct link to the KID fight on FB, please?

You have to become a fan of the UFC on Facebook, then go to the "Live Fights" tab.

So if I want to watch them I have to create a fucking facebook page, then add UFC as a "friend", yeah fuck that, I want nothing to do with facebook thank you very much, I just wait and see if I can find a stream when the actual PPV starts

Is it just me, or does KID have the coolest look in the game right now?

2lwuqeg.png

Maybe, I've never been able to get into the Fast movies, but with The Rock in this new one I might have to give it a watch.

Last one kinda sucked, but this one has people from all of them and like you said it has Dwayne "Don't call me The Rock" Johnson.

Dana was saying within time he wants to air all the prelims on FB, except the ones that make Spike or Ion. Excellent thing to do, needs to happen soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back