• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Presents 'Slammiversary' XII — Triple Threat Main Event, Anderson/Storm & More

And the Carters win again because that's what the people want to see over and over again.

If Dixie doesn't go through a table in New York, this story has been a waste of time.

So TNA thinks making fun of cowboys and drinking is a good idea for a face. IN TEXAS. Someone get them a Steve Austin DVD to watch.

Maybe I'm just not into it tonight but that didn't really have a pay per view feel.

There were some cool moments though.
I'm curious if the Von Erichs was a one off thing because the show was in Texas or if they are being added to the roster.

Maybe I'm just not into it tonight but that didn't really have a pay per view feel.

There were some cool moments though.
I'm curious if the Von Erichs was a one off thing because the show was in Texas or if they are being added to the roster.

It really didn't, but that's what you get when MVP vs. Eric Young and Ethan Carter III vs. Bully Ray are the main events.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back