• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Presents 'Slammiversary' XII — Triple Threat Main Event, Anderson/Storm & More

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
slamm.jpg

slamm3.jpg

slamm6.jpg

MAIN EVENT: WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
STEEL CAGE MATCH

This Sunday, Samoa Joe is scheduled to face Bobby Lashley and Austin Aries is scheduled to challenge Kenny King. We can now report that the winners of each of those bouts will then be added to Sunday’s Main Event against TNA World Champion Eric Young – creating a Three Way Steel Cage Match for the TNA World Heavyweight Title.

--

slamm2b.jpg

TEXAS DEATH MATCH
EC3 vs. Bully Ray

--

slamm1a.jpg

--

slamm4a.jpg

--

slamm4b.jpg

--

slamm4.jpg

--

slamm5.jpg

--

slamm9.jpg

The first family of Texas wrestling, the Von Erichs, have captivated audiences worldwide for more than seven decades. At TNA’s Slammiversary on Sunday, June 15, Kevin Von Erich will celebrate Father’s Day by accompanying his sons, Marshall and Ross, to the ring for their first globally televised match.

--

Not the greatest card I've seen, but should be at least four or five solid bouts.

Who's in?

In of course. I can't get my head around the total lack of hype for the X Division match, especially with Destination X less than two weeks away.

Aries vs King has potential to be match of the night.
The X division match should be sick.
Looking forward to seeing what the Von Erichs have to offer and who they'll face.

They couldn't have just made that six way X-Division match which will probably get considerably less time than it should, into three way tag match?

Rather underwhelming match.
I was really looking forward to it.
It seemed pretty rushed.
There were some cool spots though.

I think Tigre Uno is a great candidate to win the world heavy weight championship from Eric Young sooner then later. Great look, great skill set, athletic and great on the mic. A better version of Rey Mysterio essentially.

Funny. It's only after he's World Champion that Magnus gets some decent character development. And Willows theme is awesome. Awesome techno heavy metal blend with a cool biblical theme.

This is what I think of every time I see Willow.

wwf_summerslam90_sherri.jpg

Do people actually get into this act? I mean, it's just Jeff Hardy in a really dumb mask. If they're moving masks in the merchandise store then good move for them but it just seems weird as hell to me.

Do people actually get into this act? I mean, it's just Jeff Hardy in a really dumb mask. If they're moving masks in the merchandise store then good move for them but it just seems weird as hell to me.

The initial video packages were cool. It's kind of floundered since then. It seems like they weren't thinking long term.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back