IMPACT for 06/06/13 Features the Debut of "Rampage" Jackson, LIVE from Duluth, GA!

I'd perfer no character limit

Obviously. That defeats the purpose of the bet. The point is to get you to type more than just the name of a wrestler and a few supporting words in your posts.

I still don't know what they were thinking by bringing him in.

Also they need to bring back the overhead cam for Roode's entrance.

Ya got me, dude. I mean, I get they needed an "in" to explain how the club was gaining access, but I just hated that that not only meant D-Lo was in the club, but that he was the VP. I think what killed it for me was the fact he was so high in the chain.

I really hope D-Lo is done for good. No revenge story. Nothing. Just go back to being backstage.
The only way D'Lo should be back in the ring is if they get his old WWF music. That stuff was fucking legendary.

Oh, and I'm so fucking pissed. I wanted to see Rampage, and get home and put on Impact right when Rampage is leaving the ring.

I really hope the immediate success of the Sabin/King feud will allow TNA to ditch the every X Division mach is a triple threat nonsense.

A Good Day to Die Hard was probably the worst action movie I've ever seen in my life. An absolute disgrace to the Die Hard franchise.

A Good Day to Die Hard was probably the worst action movie I've ever seen in my life. An absolute disgrace to the Die Hard franchise.

Well they turned McClane into a superhero instead of a cop who was in over his head and making stuff up as he goes. It's no wonder it's a mess.

christina-h-and-the-perfect-swimsuit_GB.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back