• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT for 06/06/13 Features the Debut of "Rampage" Jackson, LIVE from Duluth, GA!

What I still don't get is if Hogan is so angry with having Bully Ray as champ, why not set up the most ridiculous stipulations against him? Ban the Aces and Eights from ringside, lock them out of the building, do whatever. I mean Bully has no actual power, it should be relatively easy to screw him over.

@IMPACTWRESTLING:
#IMPACTLive: GM @HulkHogan JUST put World Title on the line - against @JEFFHARDYBRAND in a main event...TONIGHT!

--

Seconds later "Don't worry, brother, the title's not on the line tonight". :lmao:

I'm much more excited for the BFG series this year knowing it's not gonna interfere with any PPV's along the way.

Hernandez is happy Chavo didn't teach him Pepe the wooden horse!

chavo36.jpg

No chance Hernandez wins the BFG series. Maybe he racks up a couple points, but he's not gonna be among the top-half.

I actually want Jay Bradley to pick up some steam in the BFG series. It'd be a great way to get him some exposure with the big dogs. No point in him just losing every match. Not when Robbie E is still available.

I actually want Jay Bradley to pick up some steam in the BFG series. It'd be a great way to get him some exposure with the big dogs. No point in him just losing every match. Not when Robbie E is still available.

He won't lose every match. He'll win one match over a Magnus or something, brag about it for a few months, and that's it. He's been on TV like twice. He's not going on some sort of miraculous run in the BFG series. Not with much better talents in it. Would you really want him picking up the heel victories instead of Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Daniels, or Kazarian?

Didn't think so.

Have the announcers ever acknowledged that Park and Abyss might be the same guy? I don't think they have.

He won't lose every match. He'll win one match over a Magnus or something, brag about it for a few months, and that's it. He's been on TV like twice. He's not going on some sort of miraculous run in the BFG series. Not with much better talents in it. Would you really want him picking up the heel victories instead of Bobby Roode, Austin Aries, Daniels, or Kazarian?

Didn't think so.

Umm how do you know all those guys will be in the series

I actually do

And like we discussed before there's no point in having Bradley in the Series if he's just going to be a jobber

Sure there is. He gets actual TV exposure fighting top guys. He learns how to wrestle against good opponents and TNA can see if he's worth time after that. It's sort of like his big tryout to become a name in TNA. Trust me, he won't be winning many matches though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back