• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

IMPACT for 06/06/13 Features the Debut of "Rampage" Jackson, LIVE from Duluth, GA!

Aries, Roode, Daniels, Kazarian in the BFG series

JGKY — Only two are in
KB — Three or more are in

If JGKY wins, KB has to change his entire sig to nothing but quotes from Joe from an IMPACT LD.

If KB wins, every post JGKY makes in TNA LD's for one year have to contain a minimum of 1,000 characters.

--

Look right?

JGKY — Only two are in
KB — Three or more are in

If JGKY wins, KB has to change his entire sig to nothing but quotes from Joe from an IMPACT LD.

If KB wins, every post JGKY makes in TNA LD's for one year have to contain a minimum of 1,000 characters.

--

Look right?
I don't do math but sure.

Reasons why Rampage is better than King Mo:

1. He didn't wear a freaking crown and robe to the ring.

2. Everything else.

Legitimately fucking jacked for this. Angle/Rampage? Can you say Pay Per View?

If Rampage is an incredibly quick learner...........maybe. I can't imagine he can learn to wrestle in 4 months though. At least not to a point where you can put on a match at a huge show and with Kurt Angle.

I said two will be in he said all four

No one wins on one or three

Gotcha. So clarified:

JGKY — Only two are in
KB — All four are in

--

Look right?

If Rampage is an incredibly quick learner...........maybe. I can't imagine he can learn to wrestle in 4 months though. At least not to a point where you can put on a match at a huge show and with Kurt Angle.

If anyone can make him look great though, it's Angle.

Rampage was a amature wrestler before he was in MMA, and even wanted to be a pro wrestler before jumping to MMA. If there is anyone to pair him with in his first match based on his amature background its Angle. They should be able to surprise some people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back