• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA Presents 'Slammiversary' XII — Triple Threat Main Event, Anderson/Storm & More

Do people actually get into this act? I mean, it's just Jeff Hardy in a really dumb mask. If they're moving masks in the merchandise store then good move for them but it just seems weird as hell to me.

I genuinely didn't recognize him at first (giving me a great chuckle when IDR said "You mean I know something about wrestling that KB doesn't????") but once they said it was Jeff Hardy (the tattoo didn't help) the whole thing felt like Jeff was playing Halloween.

I was scratching my brain to come up with a singles guy who was on the same tier as Sting or Angle for this company and other than Styles, there isn't one, so this I guess is a smart move for them.

I was scratching my brain to come up with a singles guy who was on the same tier as Sting or Angle for this company and other than Styles, there isn't one, so this I guess is a smart move for them.

Same. I can live with this, though a TNA Hall of Fame without Jarrett and Styles is like the WWE Hall of Fame without Hogan and Sammartino.

Same. I can live with this, though a TNA Hall of Fame without Jarrett and Styles is like the WWE Hall of Fame without Hogan and Sammartino.

I also like TNA putting in one entry a year. WWE puts in like six and it's WAY too much.

Yeah, it'll definitely be a black mark until they can one day (if ever) resolve that. As long as Jarrett is running competition and Styles is headlining for NJPW and ROH, though, that won't happen.

I feel like the WWE is usually at about the right size for its classes. They have substantially more people worthy of the designation than TNA does.

Would Aries vs EY be a bad idea for BFG? I wouldn't mind. TNA always sucks at keeping babyfaces straight and 2 babyfaces at the biggest show would be great for them.

You know I really wouldn't mind Texas so much if its people would stop telling me how amazing Texas is for five minutes.

Part of me wants to complain about selling an old man's offense, but more importantly, the Iron Claw is fucking sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Just have D-Von interfere on Dixie's behalf already because Dixie brought him back for one more run in exchange for going to the Hall of Fame, likely as part of Bully vs. D-Von at Bound For Glory in a tables match.

My favorite Joey Styles line ever, from One NIght Stand 2005:

"I was going to say that this is like Lou Gehrig's last game for Tommy Dreamer, but Gehrig never whipped out a cheese grater and started mutilating people!"

You know, one thing I'll say for TNA, they've done a fantastic job getting the talent out of EC3. I can't believe WWE missed out on this guy and had him doing half rate comedy work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back