TNA Presents 'Lockdown' — Can Bully Ray Finally Become World Champion?

Velvet Sky looks smoking hot on that graphic in the OP.

On another note, a few days ago I thought the title of this thread was gonna be "The TNA LD LD", lol.

Looks like TNA finally took Morgan away from Ryan, THANK GOD!

On a side note I wonder if Bully will work as a heel during the match considering the fans are probably gonna go ape shit for Hardy.

Bully's words makes me think even more hes turning heel tonight.

Come on TNA don't put the belt on Gail, I just have a funny feeling she takes it tonight and defends against Taryn at Slammivsery.

I look at Gail Kim and any interest I have in this story goes out the window.

Also have I mentioned how freaking stupid IN YO FACE is for the name of a finisher?

Looks like Gail vs Taryn won't be for the belt. Which means we may be getting a non title feud in the KO division that's what they need.

On a side note did anybody catch what the writing on Velvet's skirt said? I couldn't tell. :(

Looks like Gail vs Taryn won't be for the belt. Which means we may be getting a non title feud in the KO division that's what they need.

On a side note did anybody catch what the writing on Velvet's skirt said? I couldn't tell. :(

Shirt reads "Keep Calm and"

Skirt reads "Let the Pigeons Loose!"

--

On a related note, this Robbie/Robbie pre-match promo video is like dubstep from hell!

Pretty sure it's time for TNA to cut ties with Robbie T as a wrestler. Been what, four years? Guy hasn't improved an ounce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back