TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 12.02.10

Is this ref Bischoff's son? I read on here that some ref is his son, I assume it's this guy. Definitely going to ref the main event of Hardy/Morgan and screw Morgan in the process.

I can see TNA's booking idea now:

Jeff Hardy applies sharpshooter, ref calls bell while Morgan doesnt submit, They lose hardcore fanbase. /predicted

I can see TNA's booking idea now:

Jeff Hardy applies sharpshooter, ref calls bell while Morgan doesnt submit, They lose hardcore fanbase. /predicted

And afterward Kurt Angle comes down, says he won't let it happen again(in reference to the screwjob between AJ and Angle earlier in the year), becomes the ref and counts the pin after a Carbon Footprint.

Starrcade 97 all over again!!!

And afterward Kurt Angle comes down, says he won't let it happen again(in reference to the screwjob between AJ and Angle earlier in the year), becomes the ref and counts the pin after a Carbon Footprint.

Starrcade 97 all over again!!!

That happened? I thought TNA just wanted us to just look the other way on that 1 :shrug:

btw who kidnapped Somoa Joe?

Oh and another thing: why did Ink Inc win that match earlier? Wouldn't it make more sense to have Gen Me pin one of the Guns to build heat for the PPV?

Wrestling royalty. That's nothing like King of the Ring at all is it? "I'm the king." Yeah not at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back