TNA iMPACT! & ReAction LD for 10.28.10

And Wade Barrett wears his Nexus band in a mall.

Every week someone brings this up and every week I say the same thing. That's stupid too. Get some new material, I haven't jockeyed my position.

Why do you guys always have to make a comparison between the two companies? Geez.

Every week someone brings this up and every week I say the same thing. That's stupid too. Get some new material, I haven't jockeyed my position.

Why do you guys always have to make a comparison between the two companies? Geez.
Just sayin'.

"maybe some badass trying to take out an MMA guy." Leave it to TNA to try to take an apparent dead WWE angle and turn it into a joke, especially one concerning their network's show.

Just sayin'.

Listen, I'm of the school of thought that we're not fucking idiots anymore and we know wrestling is fake. The more companies try to convince us that the issues are real, the cheesier they look these days and the harder it is for me to take it seriously. Just produce it like a TV show and for the few instances where gimmicks need to extend past the ring (like the Straight Edge Society), you deal with it. Just don't try to convince me that these people all have real issues that are dealt with during 2 hours of programming. We're not stupid.

BTW, Taz with a pretty pathetic Undertaker mention there.

Listen, I'm of the school of thought that we're not fucking idiots anymore and we know wrestling is fake. The more companies try to convince us that the issues are real, the cheesier they look these days and the harder it is for me to take it seriously. Just produce it like a TV show and for the few instances where gimmicks need to extend past the ring (like the Straight Edge Society), you deal with it. Just don't try to convince me that these people all have real issues that are dealt with during 2 hours of programming. We're not stupid.

BTW, Taz with a pretty pathetic Undertaker mention there.
Geez, dude. Chill. I was just poking fun at you. No need to ambush me with words of knowledge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back