TNA iMPACT! LD for 03.31.11

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Numbered Days?
TNA "iMPACT!"
Live Discussion for 03/30/11

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNA_Impact_Logo.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ac2e849b4a428fbab1a3915044f21521_L.jpg

How far will Hulk Hogan go to get Sting’s TNA World Title back under Immortal’s control?

Could it mean more Rent-A-Center commercials or appearances on American Idol?

Plus, now that Kurt Angle has signed to wrestle Jeff Jarrett at Lockdown, will he
seek further revenge?

Will it mean more wedding nonsense?

[YOUTUBE]ze-E4cCmVRY[/YOUTUBE]

Tune in for footage, results, updates and much more, plus news on the upcoming
Lockdown steel cage Pay-Per-View from Cincinnati, Ohio.

Can't watch iMPACT! on Thursday? Make sure to set your DVR to record it!

Yeah — I'm an idiot. You can tell how well my week is going, eh?

Can one of you fine, outstanding gentlemen with higher privileges than me close this bad boy? ;)

Jump in a closet somewhere and say you were mugged.

Just be careful when you come out of the closet though. Execution is key.

Why waste it? Keep it up through tomorrow night. I mean, it's not like TNA threads have been turning into World War III as of late...

Harmony :rolleyes:

Hold on I'll change the date for you IDR.

I won't be here for this tonight unfortunately, laptop is still in the shop so LDs are a no-go for now. Sounds like a pretty decent show from the spoilers though. Might end up watching the show early and doing an early review, not sure.

Hold on I'll change the date for you IDR.

I won't be here for this tonight unfortunately, laptop is still in the shop so LDs are a no-go for now. Sounds like a pretty decent show from the spoilers though. Might end up watching the show early and doing an early review, not sure.

Thanks, dude. I had a mega brain fart yesterday, as you can tell.

Wait. X, how?

Impact usually gets uploaded around 4-5 PM EST on Thursdays, somebody caps it from (I think) Australia. It's the full show, with additional backstage interviews instead of commercials. So there are a couple of backstage interviews I might reference that you might not see on the Spike TV aired version.

'Tis the wonder of the interwebs Killjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back