TNA iMPACT! LD for 01.06.11

I know it was obvious I just wish there was more build up on iMPACT.

Knowing something is gonna happen and watching it build up over a few weeks are 2 totally different things.

I'm actually watching TNA. I haven't in a LONG time; I probably haven't watched since before Hogan came in.

Joe got fatter.

Joe made this intriguing for a minute, and then Pope's stupid voice and horrible promo skills killed this segment very, very quickly.

It's also good to use a good amount of TV time on the go home show to a PPV to promote a potential feud/angle that has nothing to do with the PPV in 3 days.

Damn, I used to think Pope was pretty good, but he sucks. He's stuttering his way through this promo. Joe was good though, very fluent.

Joe made this intriguing for a minute, and then Pope's stupid voice and horrible promo skills killed this segment very, very quickly.

It's also good to use a good amount of TV time on the go home show to a PPV to promote a potential feud/angle that has nothing to do with the PPV in 3 days.

I just realized that myself and didn't understand why this wasn't on the card...

Damn, I used to think Pope was pretty good, but he sucks. He's stuttering his way through this promo. Joe was good though, very fluent.

Been saying it for months JGlass. He has a lot in common with the Allman brothers, because that boy sure is a ramblin' man!

You know that Pope must be struggling with his promo skills when Samoa Joe, of all people, is better than him. Dull and duller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back