• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TNA iMPACT! LD for 01.06.11

Whoever said this shit is fun to watch needs to put down the acid and tell Hardy to stop giving you more.

I think the hot girls in the crowd every week are plants. Very, very confident.

Yeah...especially when you consider how many times you see COPS in that area sometimes, and the women are things you'd see on the cutting room floor of Springer or Wilkos show.... these girls have to be flown in from talent agencies. Considering the large portion of the crowd is tourists.

Whoever said this shit is fun to watch needs to put down the acid and tell Hardy to stop giving you more.

Milenko...its those side effects from the drugs he's taken. The psychosis induced voices and hallucinations are what's giving him that god-like complex. :p

Did TNA hire WWE's security team? You know, the one that let Cena run wild because they hated Nexus and actually had a reason behind looking lousy?

PS: I was right. What a surprise hehe

What I meant SD is they should have at least made this match last week instead of 3 days before the PPV.

What I meant SD is they should have at least made this match last week instead of 3 days before the PPV.

I might agree with you if it wasn't obvious that this is just the beginning of the feud with these two. All the groundwork for that has been laid already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back