TNA Destination X 2012 LD

This... I'd fucking piss my pants.

Storm versus Roode doesn't need a title anymore, just needs a setting for Storm to truly get over on Roode.
Pretty much. Throw in Roode losing a couple rematches to Aries and screwing Storm out of the series he seems to be on the verge of winning and you have a much more interesting feud than just coasting on what happened last year and at LockDown. It really seems like the best option. Roode-Storm will be hot no matter what. Why risk squandering the heat Aries has built for himself?

Pretty much. Throw in Roode losing a couple rematches to Aries and screwing Storm out of the series he seems to be on the verge of winning and you have a much more interesting feud than just coasting on what happened last year and at LockDown. It really seems like the best option. Roode-Storm will be hot no matter what. Why risk squandering the heat Aries has built for himself?

You make strong points, but if this were to happen, when (if ever) does Storm get a chance at the main event again? I think that's the only thing I'm unsure of because he's quite deserving of that at this point.

I missed the ME:(

This wouldn't upset me so much if Aries hadn't won, I'm need to find the match. I am now more excited than ever for that house show I'm going to next month!

You make strong points, but if this were to happen, when (if ever) does Storm get a chance at the main event again? I think that's the only thing I'm unsure of because he's quite deserving of that at this point.
It's clear as day that Storm's still well regarded by management and is being pushed and featured heavily on their weekly programming accordingly. And I certainly don't think settling a blood feud in one of the featured matches at the biggest show of the year is a result any Storm fan should be disappointed with. The man's on his way up. Whether that main event run begins at or after BFG, his booking says he's not going anywhere.

I'm glad Ion won. He was working pretty hard when he got a chance to be featured and he's got a lot more personality than Dutt does just on his mannerisms alone.

I'm watching the show now. That Andrews vs. Williams match was awesome.

Why do they hate Douglas Williams so much? And no, I'm not saying that because he lost, I'm saying that because we never see the guy. He's probably the most underrated guy on that roster, somewhere in the realm of Magnus (who is doing pretty well as of late).

Can't wait to watch this at some point this week. Sounds fantastic.

At least the crowd was on. There were some *****, but the Impact Zone kept up their end when it came to the big moments. More than I can say about the crowd back at LockDown.

The crowd was pretty awesome for the main event but earlier in the event that squeaky bitch was fucking annoying.

Yeah I didn't get a chance to mention it in my review but the crowd was great most of the night and way more loud and vocal and involved than your average Impact Zone crowd is, maybe because more of the diehard fans saw that this was a great card and actually showed up. Either way it made a difference and you would have had to remind me last night that they were still in Orlando.

YntWZ.jpg

Just finished the Ultimate X. Ion is giving his interview and some fans are chanting TRANSITION. Fans like that are the kind that get on my nerves. Yes, we get it: you know more than the common fan. Now sit down and shut up before your fattness burns my retinas further.

Just finished the Ultimate X. Ion is giving his interview and some fans are chanting TRANSITION. Fans like that are the kind that get on my nerves. Yes, we get it: you know more than the common fan. Now sit down and shut up before your fattness burns my retinas further.

If I were in Ion's place I would have just looked straight into the camera and said "And to all the fat internet virgins behind me" during that speech.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back