TNA Destination X 2012 LD

44377.jpg

Did anyone else notice how Brian Hebner pushed back just like his father did to HHH? I'm not commenting on how it's copying, but the actual push liked almost identical.

Either way, great match.

I am so shocked right now!! I really thought Roode was keeping the title till BFG.. WOW

These past few months, TNA has earned my respect, my adoration, & my money.

I'd never thought this company would get to this point, but they did, & I'm damn proud of TNA right now.

Fair play to the guy, he was going to retire before joining TNA, hell he wanted to be on Tough Enough before TNA. From Ring of Honor, through PWG, back to TNA, fantastic X-Division Championship run and now TNA World Heavyweight Champion. Nice resume, huh?

Solid ppv. Aries is basically the best wrestler on TNA right now, so its natural he should be the champ.

Congrats to Aries. Even if it doesn't last too long, he deserved tonight and I'm sure he will be a main stay in the main event for quite some time anyway.

And props to TNA for pulling the trigger on him. That took guts.

Glad my prediction came to fruition. Now let's see if the second part follows through.

I saw this as WCW in like 1997. This is the Lex Luger reign. Popular guy who will give you a nice moment but not THE guy. THE guy is Storm and THE moment is at BFG (provided TNA doesn't screw it up like WCW did). Aries gets the nice moment now but it will be short lived. It just puts a wrinkle in TV for a while so the feud continues while the BFG series is going on.

I actually wonder how anyone thought Aries WASN'T winning tonight. If he lost and cleanly, who was Roode going to face for the next couple of months? This should give the title something to do for a couple of months until the BFG series ends. It's exactly what had to happen but expect the title to go back and forth probably a couple of times over the next couple of months before Roode ultimately gets it back to lose to Storm.

TNA could be "testing the waters" with Aries.. but if ratings go up while he's champ then it won't be short lived.

I have all the respect in the world for Aries .. and I am proud of TNA this year.. so many positive steps have been taken.

Honestly, the scenarios I'm seeing tossed around right now that make the most sense see Aries with the title at BFG defending against Joe while Roode screws Storm out of the BFG series and they settle their business in a major grudge match. I think I'd prefer that to the obvious route.

Honestly, the scenarios I'm seeing tossed around right now that make the most sense see Aries with the title at BFG defending against Joe while Roode screws Storm out of the BFG series and they settle their business in a major grudge match. I think I'd prefer that to the obvious route.

This... I'd fucking piss my pants.

Storm versus Roode doesn't need a title anymore, just needs a setting for Storm to truly get over on Roode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back