TNA Destination X 2012 LD

Well if I was a employee working for a year straight and I didn't get the title over two new folks and one guy that hasn't been there.. I would have been mad. This was the right call for morale and such. Zema has busted his tail to get to the spot he is in.

What I like is that there is new blood in the X division for him to feud with :)

Why the hell would you climb up 5 feet above the ropes with the belt to go on top of the structure? There's nothing up there for anyone, and you'd have to get back down to grab the belt.

Well if I was a employee working for a year straight and I didn't get the title over two new folks and one guy that hasn't been there.. I would have been mad. This was the right call..

No kidding. Should be quite obvious really.

This. It's why I hate the IMPACT Zone. I hate those fuckin' spoiled pricks.
I can never understand how they hold PPVs there. They can take a PPV on the road and sell out a 5000 seat building with real fans, yet they stay in a 1200 seat amusement park ride with a bunch of smarky fools.

Either way, I've never seen Aries go, so I'm interested in seeing this. The most I know Austin Aries from is his voice from WWE12. Thanks to the focus on the X-Division I kinda decided to watch the 2nd half of this show.

Here is a situation where I like both wrestlers. so I don't care who wins.. I just want a good match. Otherwise this PPV has been worth every cent.. has been pretty solid.

Dragon Saga you told me he wasn't walking out with the belt.

I legit didn't think they'd be stupid enough.

Whether he worked there for a year or not is much like Ion himself, irrelevant. He is green, his promo was poor, he barely appeared on Xplosion, rarely appeared on Impact, has no fan support, even when he referenced Sorensen he didn't gain heel heat, so why give him a belt that has became so prestiged due to Aries' reign? Makes no sense.

And as somebody alluded to, is he going to hold the belt seven months until Sorensen returns or something? It's a poor booking decision.

I legit didn't think they'd be stupid enough.

Whether he worked there for a year or not is much like Ion himself, irrelevant. He is green, his promo was poor, he barely appeared on Xplosion, rarely appeared on Impact, has no fan support, even when he referenced Sorensen he didn't gain heel heat, so why give him a belt that has became so prestiged due to Aries' reign? Makes no sense.

And as somebody alluded to, is he going to hold the belt seven months until Sorensen returns or something? It's a poor booking decision.

This, Ion is fucking garbage. This was Sonjay or King's rightful night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back