TNA Destination X 2012 LD

Go back and watch the short-lived feud he had with Sting. Great stuff.

That whole talking with God/higher being thing he was doing was awesome.

I remember that feud and the promos. What I was referencing what the arrogance and personality though more than the actual promo ability, hes always had promo ability, especially when he was really emphasizing "The Fallen Angel" gimmick, but I've never seen him this good before. It's just a shame it's coming late in his career is all.

IDR/JGKY, who do you have winning Ult X and who do actually want to win? (If not the same guy)

Kenny King. Guy has tremendous potential and is light years better than anyone competing in this Ultimate X IMO.

He's also buddies with Aries, and considering Aries' push it wouldn't shock me at all to see that he's got a little stroke back stage at this point.

I remember that feud and the promos. What I was referencing what the arrogance and personality though more than the actual promo ability, hes always had promo ability, especially when he was really emphasizing "The Fallen Angel" gimmick, but I've never seen him this good before. It's just a shame it's coming late in his career is all.

I suppose, but personally I see very little difference between the Daniels of 2012 and the Daniels of those prior years. I've always considered him an underdog in every year and one of the most underrated TNA performers of all-time.

Kenny King. Guy has tremendous potential and is light years better than anyone competing in this Ultimate X IMO.

He's also buddies with Aries, and considering Aries' push it wouldn't shock me at all to see that he's got a little stroke back stage at this point.

Really? Are you not a fan of Sonjay?

I totally agree with you, but I love me some Dutt

I guess we're not going to get any backstage comedy skits during the PPV? I thought that was the thing to do these days.

Out of everyone in the ring.. TNA has invested a year or so in one wrestler (Ion).. then you have Dutt that has been on and off for years.. and two others that are new to TNA. I wouldn't be surprised if Ion won this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back