this really pissed me off about The Rock

^^^ HAve you ever considered a life as a councillor or child care worker LOL. Dysturbed

I never ever got my hopes up for a rock comeback cause even if he came back it would be a once only thing like mania 20 when they reformed rock and sock for one night, He is not needed in the wwe anymore, the fans have accepted that he has moved outta the spotlight and onto persue another career in acting and entertainment.

The rock was no doubt one of the best wrestlers in the wwe but he is happy not to be involved in wrestling anymore, you should accept this and move on.

I Am Not A Victim I Am Stating My Opinion Which Obviously I Am Supposed To Do I Would Justify My Opinion If I Wasnt To Busy Getting Bashed For It And Like I Said I Dont Care But I Do Now

grungy72 said:
^^^ HAve you ever considered a life as a councillor or child care worker LOL. Dysturbed

Yes, but it got expensive.

To add more if The Rock were to come back occasinally it's considered wrong cause it's not full time. If he's not back at all then it's wrong. If he's back full time he'll be accused of taking others spots. It's a no win situation.

wholef'nshow15 said:
I Am Not A Victim

You are acting like one. This whole thing stems from me disagreeing with you and backing it up and you continuously using the generic "it's my opinion defense." Deal with it man. You're the one making things a big deal. If you were a girl you'd be a drama queen.

I Dont Care If People Disagree Because Everyone Has The Right To Om Not Acting Like Its A Personal Attack Im Acting This Way Because Im Getting Bashed For It And I Dont Have To Tell You How Old I Am So Dont Ask And Scalizi Why Are You Laughing If Its An Arguement

wholef'nshow15 said:
I Dont Care If People Disagree

The fact that you keep sauying that tells us otherwise. If you respond with anything remotetly repetitious to the same things that you've said non stop about having the right to an opinion and not caring, then you clearly do care. Case closed.

Who's arguing? There has to be a difference in substance to be an arguement. I have reasons I think you are wrong, and you have your opinion. We have nothing to argue about.

If I Was A Girl I Would Be A Drama Queen Thats The Whole Thing If And Im Not So Shut Up And At First It Was Just A Conversation And Then You Got A Little More Offensive Calling Me A Blabber Mouth

Dude you gotta drop it man, no offence but you are sounding very childish about this whole thing, The rock basically ows you nothing.
So please just drop it, Its not coming across to good for you.

^^^^
How on earth can you take blabber mouth as an insult

wholef'nshow15 said:
If I Was A Girl I Would Be A Drama Queen Thats The Whole Thing If And Im Not So Shut Up

That proves two points. 1) you do care and 2) you act ilke a baby. No offesne but "adults" can take constructive criticism

wholef'nshow15 said:
And At First It Was Just A Conversation And Then You Got A Little More Offensive Calling Me A Blabber Mouth

Nice fabrication, but here's the thing. II never called you a blabber mouth. You keep using that term as if it's something that you've been called a lot in the real world, but I never used those words.

I said "incoherent babbling" which implied what I felt you were doing and not who you were. It's ironic though that I write what I mean and you misconstrue it yet you type in run on sentences and I understand it.

I Know Thats The Whole Point We Shouldnt Be Arguing Thank You I Wasnt Arguing He Disagreed With What I Said And Im Fine With That But Then He Went On And Had To Say Be More Legible And Stop Babbling

^^ Dont worry, Ive been accused of Incoherently Rambling too, its not so bad.

Lets just get back onto topic ok.

I Seriously Dont Care So Get Over It How Do You Know If I Care Or Not You Arent A Mind Reader And Shut Up With Im A Baby Cause U Dont God Damn Know Me So Get Over It Ad Im Not Fully And Adult Yet So Dont Go Jump In And Assume And You Really Need To Stop Acting Like You Know Anything About My Life I Have Never Ever Been Called A Blabber Mouth So Dont Assume That I Did

I don't have a problem with the Rock not coming back to the WWE. He's just moving on with his career and that doesn't make him selfish or a sellout. He's entertained us for years in the WWE, and he'll continue to do that through movies.

Flames Out
Dragon

Thank God For Grungy He Is Like The Only One That Actually Is Here For What He Is Supposed To Be Here For

wholef'nshow15 said:
He Went On And Had To Say Be More Legible

I offered you a suggestion to make things easier for you, to try to get you to not do that so that people wouldn't end up going off on you in the future for it. I did it nicely and you chose to take it as an insult.

wholef'nshow15 said:
And Stop Babbling

I didn't say to stop babbling, i said that the way you were typing comes across as incoherent. I'd appreciate if you would stop misconstruing my words and appreciate it if you would take responsibility for misconstruing them instead of making me out to be a villian while acting like a victim (yet denying it).

Whole Fn show - Look man seriously now, you have got to move on and let go ok, None of the things said about you, were meant as an insult ok so just calm down and move on.

Dont let these things get to you, They are not meant as a personal attack ok, so please just get back on topic and try to move on.

^^

YOu should listen to Dysturbed, his words may seem out of place at first but anything he says is to try and help you out.,,,,,,,,,

That Isnt The Point About Him Not Coming Back To Wwe Its That After What He Has Done And How Long He Has Been Gone He Suddenly Throws It All Away

wholef'nshow15 said:
I Have Never Ever Been Called A Blabber Mouth So Dont Assume That I Did

So you admit that you've never been called it yet somehow I supposedly called you one? At least you admitted that you made it up. Thanks. Now that you've admitted to making things up hopefully we can all move on.

wholef'nshow15 said:
That Isnt The Point About Him Not Coming Back To Wwe Its That After What He Has Done And How Long He Has Been Gone He Suddenly Throws It All Away

That doesn't make him a sellout by definition, rather it makes him someone who moved on with his life. I believe that we've all statted that multiple times. You take that as disagreeing, but really man, there's a difference between how you're defining sellout and what it factually means.

How is the Rock throwing away what he did in the WWE?? I still have a lot of respect for him, despite the fact that he's going to do movies. It's not liked the Rock has been the only wrestler to be interested in movies career- he just suceeded in transitioning from a wrestler to a movie star.

Flames Out
Dragon

Try To Move On I Dont Have To Try To Move On I Can Do It Easily

^^^ Rock hasnt sold anyone out man, he has been gone and now has no need to comeback, most fans have accepted this, honestly nothing here you say will bring him back to wwe man, just enjoy his movies now and his memories in the ring dont mourn and be bitter towards him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back