• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Ultimate Fantasy Mock Draft V.

Oh, and just to point out the obvious, I'm going for a gangsta gimmick, but this is still me, Colamania, now known as C-Diggity. For at least 30 days anyway.

Cola, just call me Alex OK.

Sly, I dont intend on going anywhere. You must have me confused with those other tits with numbers after their names! :icon_smile:

I can only get on here every day (GMT 9 to 5 as my 'net access is at work) but this should not affect my picks or shows. As long as i know its my turn, i will have shit planned in advance.

OK... with *checks time* 2 hours 25 minutes left, we have 8 applicants as of current. To be honest, as I said, I'm taking reliability and post count into consideration, so Rsahar123, you probably won't make the cut. However, you can be in reserve, and if anyone drops out, you can take their slot.

The_Dominator... god damn, I don't know if I can bring myself to deny a fellow Brummie. It just wouldn't be right.

You don't see what Sly did to deserve it? Try reading the thread. He's done nothing but bash, bash, bash. Maybe the idea won't work, and maybe it will. But we're all here just to have some fun, and it's not necessary for Sly to keep coming in just to say that this is gonna fail.

I thought his advice was realistic, and he honestly was trying to help. Sly's not like others, he's not going to spell it out that he's on your side or not, he's just going to state facts and you can take them however you like.

Cola, why don't you just let the extra two guys colaborate with someone else. That way if someone quits, which is likely, the show can still go on.

Slim, I love you. But not in a gay way (Max & Paddy reference)

Dominator, other guy, if you want to collaborate with some (and they'll agree to it) then go ahead. But, as much as a Brummie team would be awesome, I'd prefer to fly solo Dom. So don't ask me. But the other 5 are available. Failing that, I may find a way to fit ya'll in.

To the 5 other competitors - be kind. Have pity on them. Because I won't :devil:

*Sigh* You see, the original one had 8 competitors, and it sucked, to be honest. The rosters were really thinly stretched. I could, going out on a limb, make it 7, if Rsahashawhatever manages to find someone to team with.

In fact, I'll take votes. Who thinks 8 competitors would work, and who thinks it will crash and burn? (Aside from Slyfox, who we all know thinks it will die whatever happens)

MattMoses, Cage and Slim are all online. Might be worth asking one of them. Also guys, if you're reading this, what do ya think, will 8 guys work?

That's discrimination. I'll have you know I was born in Liverpool but moved to Birmingham when I was 4

I personally think we'd be better off with six people. There's a good chance at least one person is going to drop out as usual. Not to mention, like you said, the roster will be thinly stretched.

Though I can't say I'd be too bothered about how many players there are. I guess it would provide as more of a challenge with more players.

As for teaming up, sorry, Im staying solo. :smashfreakB:

That's discrimination. I'll have you know I was born in Liverpool but moved to Birmingham when I was 4

Oh, that's alright.

I was kidding anyway :D I would only have kicked you out if you were a Villa fan. Dirty scum. However, it would seem the teaming up thing isn't going down too well. I may make it 7 people. Odd number, but better than 8, and to be perfectly honest, that other guy will probably be banned before the second round of picks.

An hour and 15 minutes intil the draw for positioning takes place. Right now, we've got 7 people, and I think to be honest that will do it. If anyone feels they might not make the end, this is your last chance to drop out or find a teammate. 1 hour 14 and counting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back