The SmackDown! LD On 2/18 Is Celebrating 600 SmackDown Laying Episodes!

:disappointed:

He's dead :disappointed:

I knew that already. I kinda figured that a show from the early era that some of the stars wouldn't really be alive and kickin today. :wtf: Is it too late to have hoped that R-Truth would've been one of those free agents that went the wayside of Ricky Ortiz after the collapse of ECW way back when in 2010?? I mean, c'mon people...

I kinda like seeing when someone botches a move and they're in the ring with Orton. I think that should be the punishment for anyone who pisses off the backstage or higher up people. Kinda like Riley after his DUI bust, how he kept getting the piss beat out of him on a weekly basis by Orton. Oooh...what fun it would be to schedule for that. :p

I knew that already. I kinda figured that a show from the early era that some of the stars wouldn't really be alive and kickin today. :wtf: Is it too late to have hoped that R-Truth would've been one of those free agents that went the wayside of Ricky Ortiz after the collapse of ECW way back when in 2010?? I mean, c'mon people...

He gets the crowd fired up, and there aren't a lot of current guys who can do that.

Cena, Truth, Mysterio, Orton, Kingston,Taker and thats about it and two of those guys could retire in the next 24 months, so Truth does have some value.

I kinda like seeing when someone botches a move and they're in the ring with Orton. I think that should be the punishment for anyone who pisses off the backstage or higher up people. Kinda like Riley after his DUI bust, how he kept getting the piss beat out of him on a weekly basis by Orton. Oooh...what fun it would be to schedule for that. :p

uhhhh, that was no one but Ortons fault. The future Shock is one of the safest moves in the WWE. It takes a real miracle to fuck it up, but he managed to. Ive never witnessed someone fucked it up before

Orton has an an aneurysm every time he watches Botchamania.

Orton has an an aneurysm every time he watches Botchamania.

Dude...I'm such a sick freak, if I was in charge of punishing talent, I'd even make divas who misbehave have to suffer at the hands of the big bad mean stars. Have Orton beat the tar out of them, or have them get chokeslammed by Big Show or let Kane tombsone them. Screw the OSHA safety risks...LOL...let them come at me!!

Dude...I'm such a sick freak, if I was in charge of punishing talent, I'd even make divas who misbehave have to suffer at the hands of the big bad mean stars. Have Orton beat the tar out of them, or have them get chokeslammed by Big Show or let Kane tombsone them. Screw the OSHA safety risks...LOL...let them come at me!!

Really? Never noticed.

I'm a bit surprised that Cena hasn't decided to exact some physical revenge on Cole, given that Orton already RKO'ed the d'bag before. I would think after the sweet Valentine's Day nothings that Cena talked, Cole surely would've gotten some 'action' from Cena...

CODY RHODES REALLY IS ADOPTING A VEGA GIMMICK

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

Whatever Cody Rhodes does, I'm sure its got to be something big. He's got big shoes to fill. His dad was American Dream, and his brother is Goldust, that's some lofty standards to try to live up to if ya ask me in terms of gimmick..

4iohn7.png

Now I'm thinking I'm actually way ahead of you guys. I'm so confused. So much for making a return to LD's this week...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back