The SmackDown! LD On 2/18 Is Celebrating 600 SmackDown Laying Episodes!

DirtyJosé;2860158 said:
I'm pretty indifferent to Eve, but her music is THE WORST SHIT I'VE EVER HEARD.

Besides the fact her dancing looks like she's having convulsions while standing straight up? The sad thing is that I'm sure Jimmy and Timmy from South Park have better rhythm than she does...

lulz as punishment, he should just have to say "GREEN BAY WISCONSIN!!! WHATS UUUUP" regardless of were they are in the country every week lulz

R-Truth is going to turn heel by slightly botching the city name each week. His new gimmick is a guy who gets things sort-of wrong at all times.

"WILMAUKEE WISCONSIN, WHASSUP"

Your dark horse would be R-Truth, Booker :rolleyes:

Did anyone else notice this... in TNA, R-truth just HAD to poke his nose where it didn't belong in the Christian/Sting feud, and here in WWE, he poked his nose in the Randy/Cena/Nexus feud, did anyone else get a little annoyed by that?

R-Truth is going to turn heel by slightly botching the city name each week. His new gimmick is a guy who gets things sort-of wrong at all times.

"WILMAUKEE WISCONSIN, WHASSUP"

Ah-ah!! That's Millee-Wauk-Ay...Its Algonquin for "The Good Land"

Does this guy know how to party or what?!:lol: But that was NOT about R-Truth. LOL

I'm so tired of Cole. A Heidenreich retrospective would be appreciated.

gayrape.gif

I dont give a fucking shit if the King beat Miz 17 weeks in a row, twice weekly, clean. I would not for a fucking second belive he has the least bit of a chance sunday

Did anyone else notice this... in TNA, R-truth just HAD to poke his nose where it didn't belong in the Christian/Sting feud, and here in WWE, he poked his nose in the Randy/Cena/Nexus feud, did anyone else get a little annoyed by that?

That's his unofficial gimmick, apparently. The nosey "I'm Just Sayin'" superstar who has to tell everyone what the truth is. And the truth is that they're broadcasting from Atlantis.

That's his unofficial gimmick, apparently. The nosey "I'm Just Sayin'" superstar who has to tell everyone what the truth is. And the truth is that they're broadcasting from Atlantis.

I'd rather be stuck on a plane with Nancy Grace in my grill than R-Truth all up following me around trying to interject himself in my biz-ness. At least Nancy Grace has a life outside of harrassing people on her show. R-Truth did the same crap on both shows.

I'd rather be stuck on a plane with Nancy Grace in my grill than R-Truth all up following me around trying to interject himself in my biz-ness. At least Nancy Grace has a life outside of harrassing people on her show. R-Truth did the same crap on both shows.

Dude 1: I'm ordering a pizza. What do you want on it?

Dude 2: How about pepperoni?

R-Truth: TRUTH IS, I DON'T LIKE PEPPERONI. AND NEITHER SHOULD YOU.

Both Dudes: ..............

Dude 1: I'm ordering a pizza. What do you want on it?

Dude 2: How about pepperoni?

R-Truth: TRUTH IS, I DON'T LIKE PEPPERONI. A NEITHER SHOULD YOU.

Both Dudes: ..............

LOL!!!

Me: I like pepperoni.

Truth- Truth is, pepperoni is bad for you.

Me: It may be bad for me, but it will be worse for you if you don't shut your damn mouth. I'm bouts to beat some sense into you. And we're in Kansas City...you ******.

NorCal: Are you on birth control? I dont fuck around with condoms

Girl with huge boobs: of course I am, is that a rhetorical question?

R-Truth: Truth is*****

*NorCal disembowles R-Truth*

*Wrestling world celebrates*

*NorCal makes sexy times*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo