The shoot

Lee

Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's Supermod!
I joined the forum on 9th January 2007 and in four and a half years a lot has happened.

My initial stint was not too long and my first warning was for making a thread about how stupid an idea the new Hart foundation was. At the time I didn't realise the Main forum wasn't linked to the main site. Step forth Y2Jake who was actually pretty polite with me. Within Eight months he had banned me because he didn't like me and got bored of having me in prison. I don't blame him, as a 21 year old right wing hardcore Christian I doubt there's much to like. I was pretty angry over my banning as frankly it was unjustified but things happen and people change.

Step forth IC25 and Mighty Norcal. IC25 decided to set me free with the clemency project, I thought I'd say hi and leave it at that but people like Sam, RVDGurl and many others actually made me feel rather welcome but I didn't care much for wrestling anymore. Step forth the video games and technology area, this was my baby and I loved posting in it. Little did I know I was about to have another one.

Within two months of my return, despite not having an active character, I was on creative at WZCW. Ricky had the balls to ask if I could and IC25 thought why the fuck not. This was not a decision that went down well in particular with one particular poster Pete Roses' Haircut who had previously mocked me for being upset when my grandfather died which I think was a very low move. PRH went to pastures new and I wonder how he's doing. Hey Guy Compton, how's it going? I'm not going to dwell on my mod career as I became a G-Mod was in the running for admin and have done it all. Lets work through the list then shall we?

WZCW I believe it's easy to have a vision and run with it, but it's hard to sustain it. People like Dave, Ty, Phoenix, Showtime, Harthan and many others really helped me along the way. I love the work that Phoenix and Ty are doing now in the fed, I'd like to think I mentored them quite well!

Serious Jones:

[X] yes
[] no
[] maybe

Theo's beard is better than ROB. Follow him @BeardedTheo

Why don't I discuss wrestling? The same reason none of you do really, there's only so many times you can say the IC belt has lost its appeal or that the AE was good or shit or that Cena knows five moves. It annoys me, fuck that section.

The prison: What's the point in it? You let certain people out and they either vanish or are a pile of shit. Just look at Sully. If people need to be banned, ban them, they can use one of their many alts. I hate alts, I really do. You know who else hated alts? Tenta. I miss Tenta, I wonder how he's doing? Hey Cole miner how's it going?

Sam wants me to talk about how nobody knows what makes a good poster in 2011. With specific reference to klunderbunker, apparently. If you want a good poster look at FunKay AKA Curly. The guy just gets on with it and there's not a section where he's shit in. Though I suppose I can talk about Sam seeing as I've met him, he's a top bloke just like Tasty, Dave and Phoenix are. I could big up the staff like Doc who gets far too much shit on this forum considering he just gets on with his life.

Shocky, you rock man.

Luther I see as being like me quite a lot. No one realises when he's joking or not and it takes next to nothing to get people wound up about something he said 100% in jest.

Coco you're both the most annoying and best poster on the site. Fuck you

TM was a creepy fucker, he's probably an alt now or maybe he's moved on with his life. It's been a year so really we need to get over him. Sidious was an interesting fella just for the fact he hates IC25, Norcal and D-Man. The funny thing was is Sidious often accused the forum of being cliquey yet these three guys denied it. Look at their sig. Point proven. The Njexus annoy me two fold because individually they're great guys but as a collective I get bored of them to tell me to get the stick out my ass, or about Norcals latest conquest, or about D-man tidying up the house or Jglass just trying to fit in. We get it you're non geeky bros but this got boring a while back. If you're 30 and mocking a 17 year old for being a virgin there's something quite worrying about that, why do you feel the need to share with people about your sex life? I don't and most people don't. You're not a frat so don't act like it.

Chris Cash is a fucking hack and the main site would be better just linking straight to twitter, it's a fucking joke.

A millionaire, nephew of a famous comedian who's met Mick Foley, Ric Flair and Bill Clinton who has yard sales, is excited over $25 and gets nervous meeting Steve Beshear. It's almost as intruiging as Y2Jakes past, or Milkys, or mine.

Slyfox696 I wish people got you. You're exactly like a teacher wanting their students to do best , the sort where the students don't realise until they're 18 that you were pretty good. That being said you've lost your touch, the forum is not about NWS it's about the wrestling sections. We're apparently the best wrestling forum on the net so why don't we have a leader to represent that? This forum would be better off when you're dead though probably not because that means KB and your son in law will take over.

I hate being a mod. It's a thankless task and unless you're in Njexus the regulars treat you like shit. The best mods? JMT and Tasty. The worst? No prizes for guessing on that one. Overall there's an arrogance on the forum, if you're a bar room or GSD person then you're better than the wrestlign section. That's not the case, embrace new people for fuck sake, it's a forum. The primary aim is discussion, do we really need Crock telling someone what a good poster is?

Before Sly or KB or NJexus take offence consider this my resignation. For the record Doc should be my replacement.

Didn't even ask for a mention and got one. A good one too. Much appreciated Lee and a great read. If you write a book you could probably put this on the back of that. Lee, take that WWE Championship in Chicago...I mean WZCW championship in London. Dammit that already happened. You know what I mean buddy :)

Too bad I gave you rep before this.

Oh and it was my idea for Clemency damn it, the damn Irish man takes credit for it. :banghead:

Too bad I gave you rep before this.

Oh and it was my idea for Clemency damn it, the damn Irish man takes credit for it. :banghead:

You did? Hmmm, shows what the fuck I know.

I think the shorter tenure of our time as co-admins overshadows how awesome that era was. You and I were the Brock Lesnar of Wrestlezone.

Jake and Jonny = Hogan and Warrior

Jake and IC = Hart and Michaels

IC and Shocky = Lesnar

IC, Shocky, and Luther = Lesnar and Vickie Guerrero

IC and Sly = Edge and Cena

Sly and KB = Cena and Orton

Coco you're both the most annoying and best poster on the site. Fuck you
I'm sitting here quietly, showing you that I know how to take a compliment. And the legend grows.

A millionaire, nephew of a famous comedian who's met Mick Foley, Ric Flair and Bill Clinton who has yard sales, is excited over $25 and gets nervous meeting Steve Beshear. It's almost as intruiging as Y2Jakes past, or Milkys, or mine.
I'm having trouble deciding which part is my favorite, but this might just about do it.

Reactions: Lee
awesome-sauce.jpg

This picture explains my thoughts on this.

Rich Hall, not sure if he's famous in the states but he is here.

He was on Saturday Night Live in the late 80s. He did impressions, with two of them being Vince McMahon and Mike Adamle of all people.

What's this in reference to? KB?

EDIT: Nevermind. It is. I didn't know KB was a millionaire. Didn't get that memo.

Also as for the yard sales, I have a bunch of junk that I've picked up over the years. Also my neighborhood has a neighborhood wide yard sale day. My family goes WAY more out for them.

As for Beshear, I met him at my new job as an intern on my second day. He's (officially) my boss and the whole place was having to be perfect while he was there.

Reactions: Lee

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back