• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The SD LD on 9/10 is wondering why Hornswoggle's still employed?

Wouldnt it make more sense simply to show it on every other channel? They already know most Cena fans will go see it.

Yeah, I would like too see that. The Marine and 12 Rounds didn't do too bad as far as money goes, and I did enjoy Cena's performance in both films. Although, I really, really hated See No Evil. I know we're not talking about this movie, but every time I think about WWE films, this one always pops into my head.

Oh hell yes! CM FUCKING PUNK!!

I yelled the clobberin time thingy with him!!

Also, crowning acheivment of the show. He definately made eye contact with me as once again, I was going fucking nuts, with my shaved head and CM Punk shirt. He didnt acknowledge me like Swagger did, bc he is too serious of a heel, but he definately saw me and made eye contact. epic.

Also, little funny story. During Takers entrance, right at the end of it, Punk PITCHES his shirt into the third row and whacks someone RIGHT in the face with it, while yelling something to the effect of "fuck off" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

greatest thing ever

I yelled the clobberin time thingy with him!!

Also, crowning acheivment of the show. He definately made eye contact with me as once again, I was going fucking nuts, with my shaved head and CM Punk shirt. He didnt acknowledge me like Swagger did, bc he is too serious of a heel, but he definately saw me and made eye contact. epic.

Sooooooo fucking jealous. You should wait after a show and try to discuss tattoos with him some time.

NO NO NO NO!!!!!! PUNK WILL MAKE HIM TAP AGAIN!!!!!

Dont make me destroy you...

darth_vader-11322.jpg

Also, little funny story. During Takers entrance, right at the end of it, Punk PITCHES his shirt into the third row and whacks someone RIGHT in the face with it, while yelling something to the effect of "fuck off" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

greatest thing ever

Lmao awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back