• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SmackDown!: The Real A-Show LD for 9/17!

The show being taped has nothing to do with commercials. They need to have them, and editing the matches down that much wouldnt look good.

With the show being taped they do get to pick where they put commercials.
They do not need to put them in during every match over five minutes long.

I wish I was paying better attention to that match. Seemed really good, but I was distracted by other things.

So that match was pretty fuckin' good. Nothing out of this world or anything, but like ***1/4-ish. Those two work well together.

And we follow a great wrestling match with the fucking Hornswoggle show.

Great, we have a nun this week. I give up.

With the show being taped they do get to pick where they put commercials.
They do not need to put them in during every match over five minutes long.

The NETWORK chooses where the commercials go. WWE specifically does commentating and parts of matches so that they can be interrupted for commercials. They cant nor will they have a 20 minute match with no commercials.

Lulz ad for Legendary Bomb, yeah that worked out well WWE, how'd getting "real" actors work this time?

I'm going to go see Legendary tomorrow but it's box office numbers should tell the E that they should just stick to action and comedy movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back