• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SmackDown!: The Real A-Show LD for 9/17!

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmm.

Hey loooook its DCR in a tag team of surefire future stars, were have I seen that before...

Fuck :(

So who the hell did the Hart Dynasty piss off backstage? Embarrassed on RAW and now losing clean to this hodge-podge team. Yes, lets bury the most over tag champs we've had in years, excellent idea all around there.

And no NORCAL! NO! No theme music should make the viewer want to begin ripping panties and limbs off of the innocent in an angry stupor. That's just bad business.

So who the hell did the Hart Dynasty piss off backstage? Embarrassed on RAW and now losing clean to this hodge-podge team. Yes, lets bury the most over tag champs we've had in years, excellent idea all around there.

And no NORCAL! NO! No theme music should make the viewer want to begin ripping panties and limbs off of the innocent in an angry stupor. That's just bad business.

they arent over, like, at all.

and I figured YOU of ALL people would be able to see the brilliance in everything that Cody RHodes is, ESPECIALLY that theme music :lmao:

[YOUTUBE]_y-lxSpTS7o[/YOUTUBE]

Kofi's picture for the NOC graphic was beyond creepy. He had a look in his eyes like he's got a set of corpses set up in his basement for a tea party when he gets home, or something similarly sinister.

That promo wasnt as bad as I thought it was gonna be. With the new catchphrases I actually liked it.

they arent over, like, at all.

Huh? Yeah they are. They get a nice pop every time they come out and have been over ever since Bret gave them the rub and they won the titles in the first place.

Of course it's hard to remain over when you disappear from TV for months and only show up to job.

and I figured YOU of ALL people would be able to see the brilliance in everything that Cody RHodes is, ESPECIALLY that theme music :lmao:

[YOUTUBE]_y-lxSpTS7o[/YOUTUBE]

Eh....I don't know man. Rhodes is good enough in the ring and he plays the role quite well, but it doesn't exactly instill confidence for Rhodes future in me. He's still a lower midcarder and I'm not sure I see him ever being anything more than that. Like Bob Holly or some shit.

HOLY FUCK those WWE action figures and toy ring and shit are off the hook, you should have seen the rinky-dink shit we had back in the 90s, that thing I just saw was freaking awesome.

At this time last year, Swagger was in the mid card and still was always pumped up when he walked to the ring. Now he's a former world champion and looks pissed as hell.

He wont ever be anything more than an upper mid carder / jobber to the stars, but can you really say thats bad, or that he is capable of more? Fuck no, that gimmick is fucking GREAT. I think I like it so much becuase its a big time throwback character

At this time last year, Swagger was in the mid card and still was always pumped up when he walked to the ring. Now he's a former world champion and looks pissed as hell.

I will just never, ever understand why he doesnt do all that anymore.

Especially since his character is still the exact same outside of the ring. WTF.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back