• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SmackDown!: The Real A-Show LD for 9/17!

Hey look! it's those people that were totally buried on Monday! Aren't they some sort of champions or something-izzle?

I'm sorry, but Cody Rhodes theme music is the worst fucking thing to happen in the year 2010. Worse than any sort of war or natural disaster or tragedy, that fucking song is the worst thing. It makes me want to rape and kill the innocent.

I'm sorry, but Cody Rhodes theme music is the worst fucking thing to happen in the year 2010. Worse than any sort of war or natural disaster or tragedy, that fucking song is the worst thing. It makes me want to rape and kill the innocent.

Ok and how dare Natayla touch Dashing's face

that is EXACTLY why it is SO FUCKING AMAZING :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back