• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For the last time on MyNetworkTV: The SD LD on 9/24!

They've done a great job with Del Rio so far, unlike guys like Sheamus and Swagger it would actually be believable for him to jump to the main event scene already.

This is SmackDown, X. Sure Swagger won on SD, but he was originally on Raw for so long. SmackDown actually fucking builds people.

Yay, Big Slow is back to bury another group of young talent! Hooray!

God I hate the neverending Big Show push. He's not funny, he's not entertaining, he's big, fat, slow, and boring as shit to watch. So of course let's have him squash all the young talent in a five mile radius.

I'd be ok with Show if the pushes ever went anywhere. he just has these random dominance pushes and then he loses a big match and it starts all over again.

Yay, Big Slow is back to bury another group of young talent! Hooray!

God I hate the neverending Big Show push. He's not funny, he's not entertaining, he's big, fat, slow, and boring as shit to watch. So of course let's have him squash all the young talent in a five mile radius.

I actually find him quite funny and entertaining still but he does need to be used as enhancement talent these days. Although, the Gate Crashers won't amount to anything anyways.

I believe I have said this for every SD since Katelyn was introduced but that's how badly this is needed. Dolph, drop Vickie for Katelyn immediately!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back