• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

For the last time on MyNetworkTV: The SD LD on 9/24!

Maybe they just don't like terrible shows?

Not a good show so far, by any means. The highlight was just seeing the Dudebusters on something besides Superstars. Of course they were with Hornswoggle, but still, they're on one of the main shows atleast.

I could argue against this, but I know you'd just somehow own me since I'm just a rookie. :icon_neutral:

Will we see Hardy's lard ass tonight?

And taker is selling his weakness very well, unless its real:confused:

That match was bullshit. Gate crushers and dudebusters are really great. They don't need to be jobbing

Swaggggaaaaaaaaa!!!

Didn't he lose to Kofi last week? What's with the smile even if he's returning to his home state? However this is the Swagger that I have been missing you know the one that had actual SWAGGER.

They've done a great job with Del Rio so far, unlike guys like Sheamus and Swagger it would actually be believable for him to jump to the main event scene already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back