• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The SD LD on 9/10 is wondering why Hornswoggle's still employed?

Hey Norcs, what was the match you were really looking forward to that you said was awesome?

Oh and I MARKED THE FUCK OUT when Striker made the comment "That kick brought the entire Hit Squad out of their seats!" during Kaval's match. For those that don't know, Da Hit Squad were a pretty famous indy tag team that were among the first students of Homicide, along with Kaval/Low-Ki. Very subtle reference, but I marked.

Hey Norcs, what was the match you were really looking forward to that you said was awesome?

Oh and I MARKED THE FUCK OUT when Striker made the comment "That kick brought the entire Hit Squad out of their seats!" during Kaval's match. For those that don't know, Da Hit Squad were a pretty famous indy tag team that were among the first students of Homicide, along with Kaval/Low-Ki. Very subtle reference, but I marked.

Striker pulls shit out like that with alarming frequency. I believe he said that When Kofi takes the IC title back to Ghana Prince Nana would be waiting for him.

The SES is better then the people enforcing the laws therefore they are above them. if the stolen goods could be more useful to the SES than the owner then so be it.

The SES is better then the people enforcing the laws therefore they are above them. if the stolen goods could be more useful to the SES than the owner then so be it.

You make an excellent point but why the hell would they wear wigs though. I thought they would be proud to show their bald heads.

The SES is above the constitution, no constitutional ammendment is neccesary for them. But the police are stupid.

But police just take the grease. and people hate the SES and they'd therefore be bribed to ignore the rule.

People just don't like to be reminded of their inadiquacies.

Also, they don't have a hot chick anymore.

Yes, a life lesson "haters gonna hate" and it's too bad Serena's not there anymore. I'm gonna miss her and her funbags. I'm thinking of current divas who can replace her.

She and Lee pretty much carried the FCW divas division until Naomi Night got good.

And by "Pretty much" I mean they did.

Yeah, I actually get FCW in Atlanta. It was always a pleasure to see the former Queens of FCW in action every week. I like AJ's standing Slice Bread No. 2 and have I complemented you on your sig yet?

She's still the Queen, they just have a divas belt too now. Her standing Sliced Bread is good, but her regular one sucks. She goes off the middle rope, rather than the top, making it look alkward.

Serena always brought out the best in her though :(

She still is? I thought they would've replaced the crown with the belt. Yeah, she needs to stick to just the standing one. A female Rey Mysterio they call her now.

Yeah, she is. She never lost her crown. Even though Serena knocked her out in round 2 of the Diva title tourney.

And "the Female Rey Mysterio" isn't really apt, all of her big moves require the opponent's help. Hence why she worked so damn well with Serena. Rey can carry a match with shit, I don't think AJ can.

Did you see AJ, Serena and Naomi's triple threat match? 'Twas pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back