• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The SD LD on 8/27 features the return of The Undertaker!

It amazes me how you can watch a show faster than the average man, while typing a review at the same time, and using the remote to fastfoward through commercials.. WOW.

One monday night: full reviews of both shows, most posts in both Impact and Raw LDs, reviews posted 3 minutes after the shows ended.

Um, I didn't get a chance to see tonight's episode(thank you very much for airing a preseason football game that didn't even feature my team My Network) so can someone tell me how good or bad Undertaker's return was?

Um, I didn't get a chance to see tonight's episode(thank you very much for airing a preseason football game that didn't even feature my team My Network) so can someone tell me how good or bad Undertaker's return was?

Good. He sold the coma thing well with with a scratchy voice, coughing, bit of a limp.
He and Kane had a good interaction,with solid promo's on each behalf.

It was an good promo imo but I can see why some might say it was kind of boring.

It was an good promo imo but I can see why some might say it was kind of boring.

Good. He sold it well with with a scratchy voice, coughing, bit of a limp.
He and Kane had a good interaction,with solid promo's on each behalf.

That's pretty much what I expected. At first I wasn't excited for Kane VS Taker for the 1,000th time, but kane is on fire right now(no pun intended) and the promo he cut last week was just gold. I know there's a very good chance Undertaker will come out on top once this feud has ended, but I'm excited to see how everything will unfold.

Same here, Kane has really stepped up his game recently, and for once, theres an tiny bit of hope that Kane comes on top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back