• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The SD LD on 9/10 is wondering why Hornswoggle's still employed?

Yeah, I saw the triple threat and great work by all but I didn't like that they turned AJ heel. I think with some improvement she can be able to work a match with any diva. She's similar to Lita imo but she needs to find her Trish.

I'd point out Serena, but she's gone.

And Naomi needed a heel to feud against. Serena is on Smackdown and therefore can't work FCW live events often enough, and every other diva is shit.

no I was throwing a fit becuase Swagger is one of my favorite wrestlers. He saw me and sorta nodded his head, and pointed at himself. I was doing the "bow downn" thing and the old signature chest beating taunt he used to do, and was the only person standing for miles all around haha
Sounds like the time I saw Bryan Danielson in a dark match on Jan. 4th. Me and the guys next to me were going crazy, and like no one else in the building was making any noise, and he pointed and smiled.

So yeah I loved this episode. Great all around. Wish I could have been in the LD.

I can't buy AJ as a heel though can you? I guess it was the only choice though but at least she can now be a face on NXT.

Actually yes I could. Let's face it, she's gone from top of the pile to swept under the rug in a matter of weeks, that's gotta smart. Her turn was entirely believable and she didn't play a bad heel.

Not as good as Serena does, but that bitch just beats the shit out of you as a heel.

Actually yes I could. Let's face it, she's gone from top of the pile to swept under the rug in a matter of weeks, that's gotta smart. Her turn was entirely believable and she didn't play a bad heel.

Not as good as Serena does, but that bitch just beats the shit out of you as a heel.

Oh I'm not knocking the story behind it, it's just her moveset and persona doesn't scream "I can be a heel" to me.

Her persona as a heel changed just enough to work. She seemed to be giving off an "I'm better than you" vibe as she posed on her way to the ring.

As for moveset, I can't argue that. But then, I never thought Justin Gabriel could get a 450 splash booed.

Excellent point again with Gabriel, I need to go look at some recent episodes of FCW to see how she performs the heel role. Again, your sig is to great to describe.

I think she could portray a great arrogant "I'm better than you" heel. Not of the SES variety (she's not realistically able to play that character), but of the Beautiful People variety.

You could have said the same thing about Serena. To get onto the damn roster.

Serena was the only diva with the balls to do it, only one who could pull off the character imo too.

no I was throwing a fit becuase Swagger is one of my favorite wrestlers. He saw me and sorta nodded his head, and pointed at himself. I was doing the "bow downn" thing and the old signature chest beating taunt he used to do, and was the only person standing for miles all around haha

That's how I walk into my job,but all the employees just think I have a hard on for Kroger and I'm excited for work :lmao:

No one will hold a candle to me when I'm sitting less than 5-6 feet behind my ::closes eyes in ecstasy:: Striker....;) come October 5th for NXT/Superstars/Smackdown taping...aahhh....forget any NXT diva...that Kaitlyn or whoever...she gonna have a REAL fight on her hands, her and Vickie with Mr. Striker always paying them compliments...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back