• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SmackDown!: The Real A-Show LD for 9/17!

I'm getting annoyed by Kane's promos when he growls into the mic.

Well, not growl, but I hate it when he gets guttural.

Im going to sing now if you get the song free Green rep

Wake upGrab a brush and put a little, makeupHide the scars to fade away the, shakeup(Hide the scars to fade away the)Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?Here you go create another fableYou wanted toGrab a brush and put a little makeupYou wanted toHide the scars to fade away the shakeupYou wanted toWhy'd you leave the keys upon the table?You wanted toI don't think you trustIn my self righteous suicideI cry when angels deserve to dieWake upGrab a brush and put a little, makeupHide the scars to fade away the, shakeup(Hide the scars to fade away the)Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?Here you go create another fableYou wanted toGrab a brush and put a little makeupYou wanted toHide the scars to fade away the shakeupYou wanted toWhy'd you leave the keys upon the tableYou wanted toI don't think you trustIn my self righteous suicideI cry when angels deserve to dieIn my self righteous suicideI cry when angels deserve to die

I swear man, if they don't put Kane over at NOC, I'm done with Glenn Jacobs, forever.

Wake upGrab a brush and put a little, makeupHide the scars to fade away the, shakeup(Hide the scars to fade away the)Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?Here you go create another fableYou wanted toGrab a brush and put a little makeupYou wanted toHide the scars to fade away the shakeupYou wanted toWhy'd you leave the keys upon the table?You wanted toI don't think you trustIn my self righteous suicideI cry when angels deserve to dieWake upGrab a brush and put a little, makeupHide the scars to fade away the, shakeup(Hide the scars to fade away the)Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?Here you go create another fableYou wanted toGrab a brush and put a little makeupYou wanted toHide the scars to fade away the shakeupYou wanted toWhy'd you leave the keys upon the tableYou wanted toI don't think you trustIn my self righteous suicideI cry when angels deserve to dieIn my self righteous suicideI cry when angels deserve to die

Chop Suey by System of a Down.

Thats odd lol.

I love this feud with Taker and Kane, Idc if anyone else does. I dont see how Taker will win though. Sure when someone is dominated they usually win, but he'll have to take whatever Jeff Hardy is on to get anywhere near the level to beat Kane.

Chop Suey off of Toxicity by SOAD! Now can I has the green?

Do they really need to talk much if you saw them in the middle of the street and they told you to vote for him wouldn't you vote?

I swear man, if they don't put Kane over at NOC, I'm done with Glenn Jacobs, forever.
I gave up on Kane in 2004. I was ahead of the game.

Although I hadn't given up pro-wrestling yet. So really, I was very, very far behing the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back