• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The SD LD on 11/4 Will See The Mexican JBL vs The Nickname For The Tip of a Cliff!

Vincent Michaels

My weapon of choice? A green onion.

Last Week:

Crashing the Funeral

Edge def. Rey Mysterio and Alberto Del Rio in a Triple Threat No. 1 Contender’s Match
In a tumultuous Triple Threat Match that saw Edge, Alberto Del Rio and Rey Mysterio battle tooth and nail for supreme victory, it was the nine-time World Champion who ultimately rose above. As Del Rio was attempting to counter Mysterio’s 619 attack – hoisting The Ultimate Underdog up on his shoulders – The Ultimate Opportunist blasted the aristocratic Superstar with the Spear for the victory. Despite an incredible battle by all three warriors, it is The Master Manipulator who will challenge World Heavyweight Champion Kane at Survivor Series.

Big Show & Kofi Kingston def. “Dashing” Cody Rhodes & Drew McIntyre
Following a verbal exchange between Big Show and Cody Rhodes concerning Kelly Kelly, The World’s Largest Athlete recruited Kofi Kingston to help him take on the “Dashing” one and his partner Drew McIntyre. When Big Show looked ready to execute a giant chokeslam on Rhodes, the handsome Superstar signaled frantically for McIntyre to help. No assistance came from the “Chosen One,” however, and Rhodes was subsequently hurled to the canvas and defeated. Following the match, the former WWE Tag Team Champions dissolved their partnership in a heated argument.

Kelly Kelly won an Eight-Diva Tag Team Match
When a sultry Divas Halloween costume contest was cut short by Team Lay-Cool, SmackDown General Manager Theodore Long decided to have the smart, sexy and powerful beauties battle it out in an Eight-Diva Tag Team Match. Brie Bella, Nikki Bella, Kelly Kelly & Melina took on Michelle McCool, Layla, Alicia Fox & Rosa Mendes. In the end, Kelly Kelly – dressed as Little Bow Peep – defeated Rosa Mendes – dressed as a leprechaun – with the K2 legdrop.

Jack Swagger def. Kaval
Despite an incredible effort by Kaval, the tenacious Superstar was once again denied his first SmackDown victory, falling victim to Jack Swagger’s dreaded ankle lock.

United States Champion Daniel Bryan def. Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler in a Non-Title Match
In another intense match-up, Daniel Bryan defeated Dolph Ziggler for the third time in a week. As the United States Champion was trying to escape Ziggler’s infamous sleeper hold, the referee got knocked down. While the official was incapacitated, Ziggler went for the pin on his dazed adversary. Though his girlfriend, SmackDown Official Consultant Vickie Guerrero, entered the ring and counted to three, the recovered referee refused to acknowledge that the match was over. As Guerrero exited the ring, Bryan hit a devastating kick on his distracted opponent and picked up the three-count.

A funeral for The Undertaker
After burying The Undertaker alive at WWE Bragging Rights, Kane returned to SmackDown to inform the WWE Universe that they’d never see The Deadman again. Despite involvement by The Nexus in the epic pay-per-view showdown, Kane also dismissed the idea that anyone but he was responsible for the dark legend’s demise. However, during a moment of silence for The Phenom, Alberto Del Rio interrupted, blatantly knocking Paul Bearer’s mystical urn to the mat. Moments after a conflict ensued, in which Del Rio took down the World Heavyweight Champion, Rey Mysterio emerged. Although Del Rio evaded the 619, The Ultimate Underdog dialed his favorite maneuver up on “The Father of Destruction.” Kane recovered and sent Mysterio from the ring, only to be Speared by Edge. Afterward, Long announced the Triple Threat No. 1 Contender’s Match between Del Rio, Mysterio and Edge to determine who would face The Big Red Monster at Survivor Series for the World Title.

Tonight:

First Time Ever

Last week, Edge pinned Alberto Del Rio in a Triple Threat Match. Now they go one-on-one for the first time ever on SmackDown. Will The Rated-R Superstar once again score a victory, or can the “Essence of Excellence” find a way to win?

Find out this and more, on WWE Friday Night SmackDown!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Survivor_Series_2009.png

The SmackDown! Side:

World Heavyweight Champion Kane vs. Edge

At Survivor Series, World Heavyweight Champion Kane will face Edge for the World Title. Against Kane, will The Ultimate Opportunist prove "able" as he looks to reclaim the "holy grail" at WWE’s second longest running pay-per-view? Edge captured his championship opportunity in a whirlwind Triple Threat No. 1 Contender’s Match against Alberto Del Rio and Rey Mysterio on SmackDown. Kane has indeed proven himself to be the “Devil’s Favorite Demon.” After punishing The Undertaker in both No Holds Barred and Hell in a Cell Matches, the horrific Superstar triumphed over his legendary brother for the last time, burying him alive at WWE Bragging Rights. By vanquishing The Demon of Death Valley, Kane stands unchecked to utilize the full “power” of the underworld. And with Paul Bearer by his side, The Big Red Monster seems virtually unstoppable. However, even against the evil Kane, The Master Manipulator may be able. On the same night that The Big Red Monster was bringing about the demise of The Deadman, The Rated-R Superstar was working to win the 7-on-7 Tag Team Elimination Match for Team SmackDown. Moreover, not only is the nine-time World Champion no stranger to the illustrious title that Kane possesses, but he has also stared into the face of the very forces of darkness the frightening champion now lays sole claim to. Two of Edge’s World Titles were captured when he pinned The Undertaker’s shoulders to the mat – cashing in his Money in the Bank championship opportunity in 2007 and winning a brutal Tables, Ladders and Chairs Match at One Night Stand in 2008. Could the same fate await The Phenom’s Big Red successor?

Divas Championship Match

Self-professed “Co-Divas Champions” Lay-Cool may have made the gravest mistake to the besties’ title reign when they gave Natalya one more opportunity to become the first female Hart family descendent to wear championship gold in WWE. At Survivor Series, either defending "BFF" – Michelle McCool or Layla – will contend with the one woman who’s proven herself capable of unseating WWE’s Mean Girls. Natalya, who’s spent weeks enduring the condescending and high-pitch insults of Lay-Cool, has gotten the best of both co-holders of the lustrous prize on separate occasions, most recently defeating McCool to earn a title bout at the 23rd annual Survivor Series. The Hart descendant even came within inches of securing the butterfly-emblazoned title at WWE Bragging Rights. The craven co-champions’ use of their signature underhandedness saved their brass – and their championship gold – just weeks ago, but nothing has impeded Natalya from positioning her crosshairs squarely on the coveted prize. The Sharpshooter has forged countless memorable feats in the Hart family legacy, including the Intercontinental, United States, European and even WWE Championships. If the pink-and-black adorned Diva can lock in her lineage’s most lethal weapon, Natalya could excellently execute the grandest accomplishment in her career. Will Survivor Series mark the end of a “flawless” reign or will Lay-Cool continue their sexy, smart and powerful supremacy in sports-entertainment?

Find out at Survivor Series, Sunday, Nov. 21 at 8/7 CT, only on pay-per-view.

Michael...you are reading my mind, my friend made a "Juan Bradshaw Layfield" sign for the SD show when it was in my town. LOL. Love it. Plus...Alberto Del Rio is my kinda man...to show his pantylines. I love the easy guys. haha.

Michael...you are reading my mind, my friend made a "Juan Bradshaw Layfield" sign for the SD show when it was in my town. LOL. Love it. Plus...Alberto Del Rio is my kinda man...to show his pantylines. I love the easy guys. haha.

I GET IT! YOU LOVE HIS PANTYLINES!!! YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME EVERY MOTHER FUCKING SEC.....where.........where am I? :confused:

Keep in mind that even if it doesn't happen this week we have until SS for me to be proven right.

btw, I really cant express how much it pleases me to not have to worry about SD being pre empted by motherfucking Phillies Baseball or fucking God frosaken 76ers basketball <3

I didn't realize that Vintage Collection was airing before Smackdown on The Score until just now.

Bummed that I only get to catch the last five minutes of the show.

DBD doesn't have to win said unification match for me to be right, Ziggler just needs to make the challenge.

DBD doesn't have to win said unification match for me to be right, Ziggler just needs to make the challenge.

I need to sit on the floor for tonights show, becuase if that happens, im going to shit, puke, and cum all over my thousand dollar coach

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back