The SD LD on 10/22 Is So Easy a Caveman Can Do It, and By Caveman I Mean Tyler Reks!

I think it's because this is the go home show for a shit looking PPV. So far Orton's reign has been the most forgetable reign I can remember. There's a joke in there somewhere.

I think it's because this is the go home show for a shit looking PPV. So far Orton's reign has been the most forgetable reign I can remember. There's a joke in there somewhere.

They should give the title to Goldust. No one will ever forget the name of...

I don't think it's shit at all. Of course Orton is forgettable but that's clearly drowned out by Cena/Nexus. Kane/Taker in a Buried Alive match is a great attraction. DB vs DZ should be a great match. I like the Brand Warfare concept and the only match that's a throwaway might be an alright Diva's match.

I don't think it's shit at all. Of course Orton is forgettable but that's clearly drowned out by Cena/Nexus. Kane/Taker in a Buried Alive match is a great attraction. DB vs DZ should be a great match. I like the Brand Warfare concept and the only match that's a throwaway might be an alright Diva's match.

Yep, all of this. The PPV looks to actually be pretty good. It could be a surprise hit.

Someone do me a favor.

Make a thread in the cage once/if the Stand up for WWE video airs. There's a point to this and i'll shoot you some rep for it. Sign up to do it so we don't have five threads saying so. Just say call it the video aired or something.

Someone do me a favor.

Make a thread in the cage once/if the Stand up for WWE video airs. There's a point to this and i'll shoot you some rep for it. Sign up to do it so we don't have five threads saying so. Just say call it the video aired or something.

I'll do it.

Someone do me a favor.

I'll do it

EDIT: Dammit Doc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back