The SD LD for 8/6 is full of surprises yet mentally constipated

Hawkeye

Getting Noticed By Management
Tonight, Dolph Ziggler gets his long awaited title shot against Kofi Kingston! Will Dolph Ziggler finally score a pinfall when it counts? How will his "girlfriend" Vickie Guerrero factor into the equation? Will we get another much needed grooming tip form "Dashing" Cody Rhodes? Is Alberto Del Rio actually going to wrestle on TV? All these questions and more will be answered tonight on Friday Night Smackdown!

Sadly,I won't be here,but I'm sure you guys will at least get to 100 posts...right?

Hopefully so Rox. I won't be here tonight, but hell to the yes, I'll be watching one half of my FAVE announce team... ::bats eyelashes:: Ahh...the dreamy smart announcer... ;)

Having already seen it it's not a great episode this week, certainly not as good as the past few weeks but it is still ok.

Sometimes it annoys me how we get SD a day earlier and Raw a day later here in Aus, otherwise I'd take part in these LD's

The trailer for Legendary is funny. It's painfully obvious that Danny Glover is in there just because they needed a wise, black character to spout idioms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back