The New Era Of Posters Fucking Suck

Meh, its like anything, the new stuff is never up to scratch. These new kids are alright for the most part, its just that there was a really strong "era" of posters before them, when people such as Shocky and X came through. If you take off your "old-school" tinted glasses you'll find people like FalKon to be alright.

Remember Monkey, it could be far worse, there was a generation where we had to make YOU a mod, and you're not that special.

I don't hate Falkon, it was just the last to post. I had to agree; most noobs these days are shite, but I was here when the new crop of Mods was n00bs so...my standards are kind of high.

Sam was posting here originally with a rock and chisel. No idea how he digitized that.

Sam may or may not have fought in Vietnam.

Luther complimented me, that's nice of him. Yeah, compared to the late 2006-early 2007 influx of posters, every other generation will look like crap.

And yes, Falkon is terrible. His mere presence brings this forum down.

To be fair, there are a ton of the old era posters that suck too. Like the threadstarter, for example.

But I would take Lord Sidious, Coco, Razor, Lariat and Gelgarin over ANY 5 posters, new or old, that are not currently moderators.

If I got out of the bar more often, I'm certain everyone here would agree with Sly. I'm not being cocky, it's just the reality of the situation. I rock.

I don't see why people hate on Coco. I quite like him. He's usually spot-on.

Gelgarin never gets any love either. Probably because he's on so infrequently. Very, very intelligent chap he is.

David, you're fucking rad. Monkey hasn't been around, give him some time. He'll start to like you, he tends to like all of the good posters.

Technically I'm on constantly, I just devote far more time to searching my name than I do posting.

To be fair, there are a ton of the old era posters that suck too. Like the threadstarter, for example.

But I would take Lord Sidious, Coco, Razor, Lariat and Gelgarin over ANY 5 posters, new or old, that are not currently moderators.

Slyfox just made my day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back