The 2011 WWE Supplemental Draft LD Has Till Five

Great Khali will be absent from Smackdown instead of Raw. Absolutely nothing pick, that.

You sound like Yoda here.

"Drafted to Smackdown Khali will be, HMMM??"

article-1046684-0359B67D0000044D-63_468x265.jpg

Sure, he's practically on Raw. Playing second fiddle to an announcer who's also on SmackDown every week.

Do you people listen to yourselves?

Playing second fiddle to an announcer, the same announcer who he will eventually turn on after a while for a face turn and some form of a push on the A-show. Seems logical to me. It's not like he was tearing the place up on Smackdown in the first place. Just as well to play second fiddle on RAW as on SD.

Playing second fiddle to an announcer, the same announcer who he will eventually turn on after a while for a face turn and some form of a push on the A-show. Seems logical to me. It's not like he was tearing the place up on Smackdown in the first place. Just as well to play second fiddle on RAW as on SD.
Please remember that I base my reaction on the five or six heels above him on the Raw pecking order at the moment, depending how you rank Ziggler.

Haha Jimmy Uso. I actually really liked the team when they first debuted. Thought they were solid on the mic and in the ring but they will more then likely be future endeavored soon.

Ladies and gentlemen, for at least the next 10 minutes the only tag team in WWE are Kane and the Big Show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back