Tell a secret about yourself

On Friday Night, I took my daughter to her first ever Dance. It was a Father/Daughter Sweethearts Dance. Much Justin Bieber and Katy Perry was played.

I CAN'T EVER SAY I HAVEN'T DANCED TO A JUSTIN BIEBER SONG AGAIN!!

I just got about 9 hours of sleep...not sure if it was enough, but I want enough time for myself.

I swear I'm a fucking vampire...always lurking in the night and sleeping at day.

always lurking in the night

:wtf:

Put my brother in a sleeper hold when I was like 15..... applied it too tight and put him to sleep, freaked and dropped him onto a chair leg skull first. Gave him a fractured skull, he was only around 11.

I wish I could tell you it was his birthday, but it wasn't.

Is still marking the fuck out from The Rock's return. Honestly have been watching the video on Youtube for about 2 hours straight.

I also have a new favourite moment in Raw history... :D

Just finished his RP. I've yet to have an opponent actually show up against me. You probably think I'm happy but truth be told I don't know if I'm actually any good yet......

Was ment to do coursework today, but instead found himself playing Call of Duty and watching The Rock's return all day.

I'm currently playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas for the 89th time (literally). As of exactly right now, I'm at the San Fierro part, doing the deconstruction mission.

Those of you who don't remember, it's a mission where CJ (the main character) goes into a construction yard, where the workers have been harassing his sister (cat calling and such). Well CJ takes it upon himself to steal a machine, and ram it into some of the construction trailers. He then decides to give punishment to the main boss, who is currently taking a dump in a port-a-potty that is stationed right next to a big whole.

CJ drives into the potty, knocking it into the hole. He then steals a cement truck, and fills the hole with cement. As I was doing this, I though to myself...that would be a shitty death, then laughed as I did not intend a pun..then thought of JR and laughed again.

Ok, I'm still playing GTA. I just farted in real life, and a pedestrian walking on the street said "Did someone pass gas?" right after I just ripped it. Fucking creepy man...

I play any game made by Rockstar over a thousand times, the GTAs, Bully, RDR, I'm sure I'll be playing LA Noire a good few times too.

My girlfriend bought me the PS I Love You soundtrack as one of my Valentines Day presents

It was because I had mentioned I like the Flogging Molly and The Pogues tracks on it....the rest are awful haha

La Noire looks the shit. I want it so bad.

I took a couple days off from here over Sunday/Monday/Tuesday, 'cos I was so busy. I do my best to get on everyday, but I had too much to do. I'm gonna make up for it now. Had a couple of Gigs to get out the way, so now that's done, it's a relief.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back