• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tell a secret about yourself

i have just got home from a job interview with a recruitment consultant.

It went well, he is going to send my CV off to loads of companies

I wish HBK would put down his fucking phone, and stop tweeting every minute.

He is literally tweeting shit every minute, I'm considering turning my phone off, I'm sick of the vibrating.

I used to think that if any part of my body was hanging over the edge of the bed, then something would pull me out. I used to think it was going to be a Lobster. I still don't know why.

I was excluded from school 4 times and then expelled after my exams; but that's not really a secret to most people that know me well.

I don't like any of the Wrestling from the 1980s.

I like John Cena, despite telling my friends I hate him with a passion.

I don't like The Miz at all. I marked out when he finally won the WWE Championship because it was exciting to finally see Randy Orton get knocked off his very bland podium by somebody that has never been champion.

I'm completely on the Chris Benoit side of the 'double homicide-suicide' case.

Thinks that the WrestleMania guest host will be The Rock and that the 2 21 11 promo's are actually for Undertaker but the WWE are gonna pull a remarkable double bluff and have Sting debut anyway. :)

Thought this was fairly interesting, just got messaged this off a guy off youtube in a convo I was having about (Psycho) Sid (Justice/Vicious) "he got caught with a bunch of weed a few weeks ago in memphis...my buddy is a jailer and was gonna get his autograph but he told me he walked up to his cell but he wasnt lookin too good so he left him alone." Now THAT'S what I call talking around.

Go ahead. I'd like something to compare to, if yours is better. Which it probably will be. I'm better at Debating/Fighting a Cause than Booking Matches. Hence why I call it a Challenge.

I am interested to see what you two come up with. I like how hard you are trying to build a reputation around here. Will be interesting to see where you two are in 3 or 4 months

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back