• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tell a secret about yourself

too_much_information.jpg

I've watched this video (well not this video in particular because it was only uploaded yesterday but you get the idea), pretty much none stop for the past 3 days. :D

[YOUTUBE]HIE-WTe6NVk[/YOUTUBE]

I can dig that. If I had ordered the Rumble then I would have marked out and done the spinarooni in my living room.

Despite ALL YOU people hating my Justin Bieber Fever (I KNOW I KNOW) I now have a T Shirt of Him, and will be wearing it when I see him in concert.

I will mark out if I ever see Chris Jericho face to face, LIKE FULL ON CRY MODE!!!!!

I once got drunk at a ppv and cursed out Billy Gunn right to his face when he acted like an ass. (kinda lucky I didn't get popped I guess)

I have a Mewtwo tattoo on the outside of my right calf.

Awwwww, you guys are too much. I'm blushin'. :blush:

And Angel, I may be outspoken and pull no punches w/my words when "defending" myself (as much as it matters in a forum anyway) but I'm really laid back and don't hold any grudges. But I did have a point. :glare:

SNS, your sig kicks ass. Smokin', drinkin', and as I envision it, telling off a stupid radio show caller. Can't get much better than that unless you add hot women. :boobies:

And people should like me anyway. I'm adorable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back